Engineering & Design
Applications EngineerOur client company is looking for an Applications Engineer.
- Perform Engineering tasks in the development of custom systems
- Guide projects through the custom engineering process to produce practical designs
- participation in development of custom system cost sheets and quotes
- Produce conceptual designs
- Creation of detailed drawings
- Identification of applicable standards
- Analysis of design applicable standards and customer requirements
- Analysis of design using engineering analysis tools and techniques
- Review of instruction manuals and product literature
- Define and lead custom projects and lab and field tests
- Complete custom project specifications and designs
- Complete project feasibility and Pre-Prod authorizations for small projects
- Create and maintain project schedules
JOB CODE: 983083
DesignerOur client company is looking for a Designer to create mechanical drawings by planning work, rendering views, recording dimensions, developing applications, preparing bills of materials, and updating databases.
- Plans mechanical drawings by reviewing sketches, descriptions, specifications, and supporting documents;p conferring with engineers and product designers
- Prepares supporting information by developing bills of materials; standard parts and fasteners
- Modifies drawings by analyzing, resolving, and incorporating changes
- Documents work by recording data and drawings and updating databases
- Complies with legal requirements by adhering to codes and regulations
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading technical publications
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Should have an associates degree or equivalent experience. Must be proficient in AutoCAD & Solidworks
JOB CODE: 334444
Electrical EngineerOur client company is looking for an Electrical Engineer .The position offers a dynamic environment with opportunities for growth in technical experience and personal development. This position requires experience with PLC programming and controls systems. The Electrical Engineer works closely with sales and project engineers to develop control systems in accordance with customer requirement. He or she is often required to supervise installation and startup of aforementioned control systems at customers facilities.
- Minimum of two years experience designing and analyzing PLC control systems
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Thorough understanding of 24VDC, 120VAC, 240VAC, aadn 480VAC electrical circuits in both single and three phase
- Ability to manage time and priorities
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Understanding of NEC codes
- Experience with advanced PLC control design
- Experience with AC and DC motor control
- Experience with AutoCAD Electrical
- Experience with hydraulic design
JOB CODE: 207441
Field Service EngineerOur client company is looking for a Field Service Engineer. This person will provide customer phone support, equipment installation and commissioning, on-site equipment repair, customer training and in house manufacturing. The ideal candidate will have an Associates degree in Electrical, Electronic, or Mechanical Engineering Technology or similar work experience in one or more of those areas. Multiple positions available.
JOB CODE: 5572890
Manufacturing EngineerOur client company is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer. This person will manage the assembly process development, including methodology, document approvals, tool design and operation by operation fabrication through final assembly and delivery to the latest configuration. This person must have 10 years of experience in the aerospace industry, have an understanding of AS9100 and its impact on the position requirements, and have in depth knowledge of geometric dimesioning and tolerancing. Should have a strong focus on process improvement, green belt or lean training., and project experience.
JOB CODE: 969113
Mechanical EngineerOur client company is looking for a Mechanical Engineer . This person must has a BSME with equipment experience. Experience using Autocad and 3D packaging Solidworks is preferred. Will be responsible for BOM’s, drawings, customer interaction, and weldmats.
JOB CODE: 407353
Maintenance MechanicOur client company is looking for a Maintenance Mechanic.
- Read wiring diagram / prints
- Fix wiring problems on presses and robots
- Repair and troubleshoot metal stamping presses 100 to 900 ton
- Repair hydraulic machines, riveteors, conveyors. Cranes, lasers, and various other equipment
- Repair fork lifts, floor scrubbers, air compressors
- Complete preventative maintenance on presses/ compressors / robots / overhead cranes
- Understanding of air compressors and able to repair
- Preform repairs and all levels of PM;s on forklifts and company vehicles
- Assists in the maintenance of parts, inventory, including notifying Supervisor of shortage and properly putting away parts
- Machine tool operation – hand tools, lathe, mills, drill press, band saw and miscellaneous precision tools
High school diploma or GED required along with 3-5 years of maintenance experience.
JOB CODE: 899863
Quality EngineerOur client company is looking for a Quality Engineer.
This position includes:
- Coordinate AS9100/ISO9001
- Updates and revisions on Quality Manual
- Annual audit(s)
- Coordinate NADCAP
- Heat treat
- Vendor – preventive maintenance
- Maintain certification documents
- Coordinate NDT Training
- Conduct internal audits
- Audit QMS
JOB CODE: 05372
Sales EngineerOur client company is looking for a Sales Engineer.
- Visiting customer sites and performing informal, preliminary equipment surveys as required
- Generate comprehensive quotes/ proposals to meet customer’s requirements
- Complete and submit reports such as those listed below in a timely manner: Monthly expense reports, weekly call report and monthly activity report
- Ensure the following: sales calls are accurately managed, proper follow-up is done in regard to quotes, closing transactions are done in a timely manner
- Two years of experience performing outside sales based activities, within a company that specialized in mechanical power transmission equipment and industrial business to business sales
- Extensive MRO end user and OEM experiencing required in mining, cement, chemical, food processing, and material handling or paper industries
- Mechanical Engineering degree or minimum of one year experience in industrial gear drive market
JOB CODE: 890136
Senior Metallurgical EngineerOur client company is looking for a Senior Metallurgical Engineer. This person will provide expertise in metallurgical and materials sciences as related to design, qualifications, certification, manufacturing, quality assurance, and field support of aircraft brakes and brake control systems.
- Technical Support: Failure analysis of field hardware or qualification test hardware. Provide material or processing recommendations as needed. Address welding/ heat treating issues for field repairs. Respond to technical questions from field representatives. Investigate field performance of hydro-mechanical components including brake control valves. Identify and characterize source of particles in fluids.
- Manufacturing & Q/A Support: Technical assistance for materials and manufacturing processing issues. Provide recommendations and technical evaluations for new or existing processes. Provide consultation to Materials Review Board. Recommend equivalent alloy designations for US and international alloys. Review metallurgical first article inspections(forgings, fasteners).
- R&D: Characterize new alloys/materials and evaluate new finishes for aluminum alloys. Keep abreast of developments in aerospace materials, finishes, fabrication processes, and material characterization techniques.
- Laboratory Management: Maintain orderly, clean, safe working environment. Maintain equipment including SEM/EDS system. Catalog and archive grain flow sections for first article forgings. Order and stock consumable supplies as needed. Keep abreast of new analytical equipment, and interface with equipment representatives.
Must have a Metallurgical Engineering Degree or Materials Science Degree wutg a strong background in metallic materials., in combinations with 10+ years of relevant experience.
JOB CODE: 896278
Senior Project EngineerOur client company is looking for a Senior Project Engineer. This person will design drive train components for equipment. They should have a capital equipment background and be able to conduct linear and rotational shaft deflections and stack up tolerences. Must have knowledge of 2d and 3d SolidWorks and AutoCAD.
JOB CODE: 900657
Tire EngineerOur client company is looking for several Tire Engineers. This position has project management and engineering responsibilities for the development of PCR/LTR tires.
- Interact with customers / marketing regarding target performance requirements
- Engineer and conduct analytical analysis on design features and characteristics
- Green tire design and compliance to cured specifications
- Oversee required testing and data analysis
- Conduct design reviews and reports
- Oversee budget management of projects
Knowledge and utilization of analytical procedures (FEA and other modeling techniques)
JOB CODE: 407353
Assistant ControllerOur client company is looking for an Assistant Controller. This person will be responsible for accounting, budget planning and control management. They will work with the Controller in overseeing organizational accounting functions and all activities related to the budgeting and forecasting of financial data of the facility ( including expenses, capital outlays and revenue).
JOB CODE: 875291
Buyer AssociateOur client company is looking fora Buyer Associate. This person will be responsible for supporting the ordering, administering and expediting of purchased materials and MRO services to ensure that on-time delivery is achieved with minimal acquisition costs.
- Responsible for supporting procurement activities for direct materials & MRO services as assigned.
- Creating purchase orders
- Issuing request for quotations
- Supplier management issue resolution
- Expediting supplier deliveries
- Monitoring supplier MRO leads
- Update SAP purchasing parameters including supplier lead times, lot sizes and firm zones
- Manage supplier and internal stakeholder relationships in support of direct materials and MRO procurement activities
- Manage SAP purchasing exception messages to support customer delivery requirements and inventory management
- Support all buyers with supplier invoice finance shared services SAP resolution processes
Must have a Bachelors Degree in Business Management
JOB CODE: 604206
Global Supply Chain ManagerOur client company is looking for a Global Supply Chain Manager. This person will support the Director of Purchasing in meeting supply management objectives and will play a key role in managing the most critical and complex supplier relationships. The focus will be on improving the performance of strategic suppliers, managing critical supplier relationships, creating and publishing internal and external performance reports, RAILS, and other documents, and assisting in meeting all other supplier program goals.
- Degree in business or technical field required
- 5-10 plus years of extensive purchasing experience
- Strong understanding of supplier relationship management with proven problem solving and risk management skills
- Exceptional communication skills with an established comfort level communication and presenting to all levels within an organization
- Demonstrated success in dealing with complex negotiations, legal issues and large contracts
- Proven track record in facilitation and project management skills to lead cross-functional teams, drive consensus, an co-ordinate implementation of improved supplier performance and issue resolutions in a timely and effective manner
- Solid planning, organizational, interpersonal, oral and written communication
JOB CODE: 865685
Production ManagerOur client company is looking for a Production Manager. This person will oversee 90 production people in a composite molding operation. Direct reports include 3 shift supervisors and a maintenance manager. Looking for a high energy person who has experience in the plastics industry.
JOB CODE: 422448
Service Controls ManagerOur client company is looking for a Service Controls Manager. The company’s expanding business has resulted in a need for a seasoned Service Controls Manager to develop solutions and estimates for all service automation, and successfully manage and motivate HVAC controls technicians. In this role, they will develop estimates and solutions for control effort related to service contracts and projects, and conduct job site visits to inspect equipment and equipment rooms to ensure quality performance. Staying up to date on current automation technologies is essential for success.
- Five plus years of experience as an Applications Engineer, Controls/Service Manager, or Operations Manager
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree proffered
- Five or more years experience managing a staff of technicians
- Knowledge of mechanical/electrical systems and effective troubleshooting techniques
JOB CODE: 468879
Shift SupervisorOur client company is looking for a 2nd Shift Supervisor. This person will be responsible for implementing and controlling the production schedule. They will review and adjust the schedule where needed, manage human and material resources to meet production targets, ensure that the standard operating procedures are adhered to, ensure implementation and adherence to health and safety procedures, monitor quality standards of products and monitor and review the performance of staff and organize necessary interventions for improvement. Must have knowledge and experience in production and metal stamping manufacturing processes and techniques.
JOB CODE: 154084
Technical DirectorOur client company is looking for a Technical Director. This person is responsible for research and development of tires that are cost competitive and superior in performance for OE tire markets. Also they will maintain control of expenses within the company’s approved annual budget for investments, operation costs and required projects. Additionally this person will approve purchases and authorizes payments as well as providing HR management, compensations and benefit programs for staff. Managerial experience is required.
JOB CODE: 641945
Software EngineerLooking for someone to work with a team to advance software products and services for the company. They must have a strong computer background to address technology decision, data management, scalability, security and user interface design.
JOB CODE: 166979
Customer Service RepresentativeWe are looking for a Customer Service Representative to effectively and efficiently administer customer inquiries and process customer orders.
- Process orders, shipments, and invoices, in accordance with established MRO-SAP established procedures and processes, including update of Administrative tracker excel file.
- Provide quotations, including system generated prices and delivery lead times
- Pursue acceptance of quotations in order to prepare for shipment once product is cleared from inspection
- Maintain current dates on orders on backlog reports with focus on pricing and monthly deliveries, utilizing production schedules
- Proactively liaise with the MRO shop management to ensure contracted lead times for orders are achieved, and where this is not possible, advise Customers of delays and recovery actions as appropriate
- Provide telephone and online support for all customer queries within normal working hours and, where mutually agreed with CSR Team Leads, provide Aircraft on Ground support outside normal working hours.
- Maintain Customer data records where Customer requirements or contracts require such a service
A college degree related to Business is required or equivalent experience in a Customer Service Environment.
JOB CODE: 286467
Inside Sales RepresentativeWe are looking for an Inside Sales Representative.
- Respond to customer and outside sales requests in “real time” for price quotations, order placement, adjustments and cancellations
- Establish and maintain rapport with customers in order to provide best possible service
- Prepare quotes, order entry and resolve queries utilizing the ERP system
- Link with outside sales, purchasing and plant management to expedite orders and improve delivery dates as required
- Coordinate delivery times with Production and Operations Manager in order to achieve customer satisfaction when normal lead times are not adequate
- Obtain information, pricing and specifications from vendors to complete and execute project timelines
- Work with Engineering on OEM. Special Product Opportunities
- Report and discuss customer issues: opportunities, threats internal or external with Sales or General Manager
Should have a BA/BS in Business and previous experience in Industrial Sales.
JOB CODE: 742726
Service Sales RepresentativeWe are looking for a Service Sales Representative for one of our client companies. This person needs to be a drive,, results oriented sales person. A big part of this role will be cold calling C-level business and building owners to sell their mechanical, HVAC, and building maintenance services. This position requires outside sales experience in and environment selling “value added” service.
JOB CODE: 477461