Engineering & Design
AutoCad TechnicianOur client company has an opening for an AutoCad Technician. They will design electrical control panels, power systems, and construction packages to install panels into industrial processing plants.
- Design/ CAD automation controls cabinets that will include: programmable logic controllers (PLC), system rack installations, power supplies, grounding requirements, analog and discrete control wiring and ternubations,motor starters, variable frequency drives, ect.
- Size control cabinet breakers, fusing, wiring, overloads,starters,drives,conduits based on cabinet and field device loads
JOB CODE: 841477
Automation EngineerWe are seeking an Automation Engineer to manage all technical aspects of the assembly cells at the facility. Evaluates manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs.
- Conferring with equipment vendors, soliciting observations from operators
- Developing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors
- Improving manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout
- Assures products and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished product and process capabilities
- Establishing standards, confirming manufacturing processes
- Provides manufacturing engineering information by answering questions and requests
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services
- Follows manufacturer’s instructions and establishes procedures; requests special services when needed
- Completes design and development projects by training and guiding technicians
JOB CODE: 429218,652709
Controls EngineerOur client company has an opening for a Controls Engineer.
- Engineering and development of electrical systems for new and existing equipment.
- Develop PLC programs for new and existing equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair of electrical breakdowns on all equipment.
- Strong electrical background with: Punch press controls, Programming PLC’s and associated equipment
- Knowledge of Motor drive controls, Automated equipment, and Robot controls.
JOB CODE: 013607
DesignerWe are looking to fill multiple design positions within one of our client companies. We are seeking Mechanical Designers as well as Electrical Designers. They will work closely with AutoCad and must have knowledge and understanding of ANSI C37/ NEC/ IEC/ NEMA/ UL standards. Also knowledge of metals fabrication process for steel, aluminum, and copper preferred.
JOB CODE: 513384
Electrical EngineerOur client company is looking for a plant Electrical Engineer with a strong background in PLC programming.
JOB CODE: 044226
Electrical Engineers -RelocationOur client company is looking for several Electrical Engineer with a strong background in PLC programming using AB controls. They also need a strong knowledge of HMI and plant automation equipment. We have job openings in Virginia, Michigan, Indiana, and Kentucky.
Mechanical DesignerWe are looking for a Mechanical Designer to create customer production drawings and bills of materials for bus duct support structures based off customer supplied drawings in coordination with Standard IEEE C37.2.
- Review project files
- Compares specifications
- Review schedules
- Requisition buyout materials
- Generates and transmits customer drawings
- AutoCad operations
- Review ISO 9001 procedures
JOB CODE: 133461
Mechanical EngineerOur client company has an opening for a Mechanical Engineer with a good understanding of Solidworks design and 3D modeling.
JOB CODE: 051647
New Product Tool EngineerOur client company has an opening for a New Product Tool Engineer. This persons primary function will be to facilitate product launch in conjunction with customer, vendor and staff specifically with regard to tooling. Maintain contact with internal and external vendors to monitor design quality and progress of tooling construction. This person will also work with engineers from all departments to ensure efficient material flow and or parts processing for new or existing jobs, areas and work centers. Assist in all areas of project related engineering functions.
JOB CODE: 629864
Process EngineerWe are looking for a Process Engineer with an automotive or metals background.
- Analyze customer specifications and performance requirements to determine products which can be produced by existing manufacturing or processing facilities and methods.
- Determine feasibility of designing new tooling or modifying existing equipment considering costs, available space, time limitations, company planning, and other technical and economic factors.
- Provide technical information concerning manufacturing or processing techniques, materials, properties, and process advantages and limitations which affect long range plant and product engineering planning.
- Confer with customer personnel to clarify or resolve problems and develop tooling design.
- Direct and coordinate production product on a trial basis.
- Compile and analyze operational, test, and research data to establish performance standards.
- Analyze test data and reports to determine if design meets functional and performance specifications.
- Evaluate engineering test results for possible application to other products.
- Perform special assignments or projects within the scope of training, experience, education, and skill level.
JOB CODE: 204883
Tooling EngineerOur client company is looking for a Tooling Engineer. This person will be responsible for the custom design and development of the company’s roll tooled products. This individual will also provide technical support and assist in the development of new products and designs based on the specific needs of the customer.
- Review customer specifications to design and develop form roll and/or tube and pipe tooling products.
- Design tooling using AutoCad and/or COPRA software.
- Monitor Design from start to finish, including various phrases of production.
- Work directly with internal departments to resolve design functionality issues prior to shipment.
- Enter and maintain documentation in customer accounts.
- Travel to customers and vendors to provide technical assistance as required.
- Provide technical assistance to Sales department.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or certification in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering technology
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Proficient at AutoCad
JOB CODE: 676412, 556359
Associate Product ManagerThe Associate Product manager is responsible for managing projects and executing the functional responsibilities associated with new products commercialization and products assortment and project management. key responsibilities include managing projects by working with key cross functional partners including sales, retail customers, manufacturing, operations, processing, quality assurance, finance, and purchasing to maintain part numbers, managing new packaging development, and providing technical and product segmant support to sales team and to retail customer partners.
JOB CODE: 567873
Die Shop ManagerLooking for a Die Shop Manager who will be responsible for roughly thirty hourly employees, three foreman, two CNC programmers, and a clerk over three shifts.
- Plans and supplies fully-acceptable impression and and trim tooling to the shop and needed spare maintenance parts in a timely and cost efficient manner
- Maintains records concerning history, production usage, activity, condition of tooling and costs, and must be able to maintain a robust planning system
- Works closely with Engineering, Forge Shop, and maintenance departments
JOB CODE: 360356
Director of Regulatory AffairsLooking for a Director of Regulatory Affairs. This person will be responsible for managing regulatory activities for new and released medical devices including managing regulatory filings, handling interactions with government regulatory policies and agencies, implementing regulatory plans, developing, updating and communicating regulatory policies and procedures, and leading team members to ensure compliance to regulatory policy and objectives.
JOB CODE: 790986
Engineering ManagerLooking for a stamping professional with leadership qualities and experience.
- tool and die
- ability to lead and drive projects without being told
- understanding of automated manufacturing lines: stamping presses, welding, and robots
JOB CODE: 753298
Environmental Health and Safety EngineerSeeking someone with the skills to develop strategies and metrics to reduce and measure reduction in work related injuries.
- Lead person in development and sustainment of company-wide safety and environmentally compliant culture
- Maintain working knowledge of current local and federal environmental and safety standards
- Key person in training and instruction of all safety related issues
- Enforcement of company safety policies
- Maintain EHS policies and procedures
JOB CODE: 829746
Facilities ManagerWe are currently looking for a Facilities Manager to oversee six maintenance employees and an maintenance administrator, as well as facilities and grounds. This person will also have responsibility for all permits required by OHSA and EPA regulations. Additionally they will be involved in new equipment specification and layout.
JOB CODE: 290422
Maintenance TechnicianOur client company is looking for a Maintenance Technician with experience in troubleshooting and maintaining PM kits, stamping machine press repair, electrical repair and the ability to read electro/mechanical schematics.
JOB CODE: 023682
Plant Engineering ManagerThe Plant Engineering Manager is responsible for Safety & Compliance, Engineering, and Quality services to achieve maximum financial benefit from the Company’s and plant’s capital expenditures, maintenance expenditures, production equipment and fixed assets. Position is responsible for creation and execution of the capital asset program and for the company’s Quality program and related policies. The Engineering Manager is a strategic member of the plant management team and will participate in the formation of Long term vision and strategies of the business, and operation.
Ideal Candidate has the following Experience and Skills:
- Mechanical, Electrical, or Chemical Engineering bachelor’s degree with additional courses in Lean Mfg., Six Sigma, World Class Manufacturing
- MBA or Masters of Engineering a plus
- 10+ years of total process engineering and/or manufacturing related industry experience
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams to accomplish objectives
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Advanced problem solving skills and experience PLC programming or trouble shooting experience a plus
- Ability to read Mechanical, Blueprint, Hydraulic, and Electrical Schematics
- Knowledge and Familiarity with AutoCad and Solid Model Engineering Systems
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proven quantitative/analytical thinking and application
- Liquid Fill and/or molding experience a plus
JOB CODE: 652858
Program ManagerA client company of ours is looking for a Program Manager with experience in the automotive industry.
- Directs, coordinates and exercises functional authority for planning, organization, control, integration and completion of a large and important project or a program represented by a number of small projects with many complex features.
- Works intimately with QA and Production to oversee new product launches with successful PPAP’s.
- Plans & formulates engineering program and organizes projects and staff according to projects requirements.
- Coordinates activities concerned with technical developments scheduling and resolving engineering design and test problems.
- Evaluates and approves design changes, specifications, and drawing releases.
Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent in experience.
JOB CODE: 020261
Project ManagerLooking for someone with a technical background who has knowledge of PLC/DDC and graphic configuration.
JOB CODE: 362039
Regional Sales ManagerWe are currently seeking a Regional Sales Manager with knowledge in technical sales of enclosures. A technical sales background is preferred but any industry is suitable. Territory will be determined after someone is hired but you can expect about 50% of travel.
JOB CODE: 557867
Senior BuyerThe Senior Buyer is accountable for the development, implementation, and on-going management of assigned global MABS category strategies that reduce the total cost of goods and services and derive value from suppliers and supply chain activities. Responsible for reducing the overall supply risk through contingency planning and understanding of supplier capacities, disaster preparedness, and financial health. They will also develop and improve overall supplier and supply base capabilities along with supporting new product and program development.
Bachelors Degree in business or technical field, 5-10 years purchasing experience required
JOB CODE: 118842
Site ManagerOur client company is looking for an experienced field veteran, willing to live on job/construction sites 80% of the time, and have experience managing electrical and mechanical installation contractors. Former experience as a trade contractor (plumbing,electrical) at an industrial site would be ideal.
JOB CODE: 697867
Tool & Die Repair/ JourneymanOur client company is looking for a Tool & Die Repair/Journeyman with experience in the stamping industry.
JOB CODE: 903859
Quality Assurance ManagerSeeking a Quality Assurance Manager for one of our client companies.
- ensure continued compliance of the company’s Quality Management System (QMS)
- ensure that processes needed for the Quality Management System are established,implemented, and maintained
- report to the Quality Management Team on the performance of the QMS and any need for improvement
- ensure the promotion and awareness of our QMS throughout the organization
- work with the Customer Advocate to ensure that all customer disappointments are addressed appropriately given the severity of the problems and the impact to our customer.
JOB CODE: 940177
Accounting ManagerThe Accounting Manager is responsible for managing the general accounting operations.This includes directing the activities of the general accounting department and developing those employees; managing the company’s cash flow; preparing, analyzing and maintaining current policies and procedures that are in compliance with the company.
A BS degree in accounting is required.
JOB CODE: 111770
Software EngineerLooking for someone to work with a team to advance software products and services for the company. They must have a strong computer background to address technology decision, data management, scalability, security and user interface design.
JOB CODE: 166979
Automotive Account ManagerThe Automotive Account Manager helps facilitate sales & engineering activities specific to certain accounts.
- Meet with customer purchasing and/or technical personnel to gain knowledge of and provide input into product design prior to release of drawings
- Work with customer technical personnel to gain business on future models
- Communicates technical information to associates to facilitate quoting and process design
- Represent company at customer facilities for design reviews, technical meetings, and problem resolution
JOB CODE: 689841
HR Systems SpecialistWe are looking to fill an HR Systems Specialist position who has experience in ADP HR Software.
Responsible for the daily operation and maintenance of the integrated Human Resources/ Payroll Systems database by making employee and table changes, preparing and processing group insurance enrollment billings utilizing the HR/Payroll System database, and providing standard and custom reports as needed. Assists with the coordination and implementation of Company activities and provides on a backup basis ongoing administrative support to the Human Resources Department, as required.
JOB CODE: 222404
Marketing/ Sales CoordinatorOur client company is looking for a Marketing/Sales Coordinator. This individual will be under the direct supervision of the general manager and will assist with the overall operations of the marketing department.
- Marketing: Design and order product literature. Source and procure promotional items with vendors. Keep website up to date on a monthly basis and identify ideas for enhancement to increase brand awareness. Create PowerPoint presentations for trade shows/salesmen as needed. Provide market media invitations.
- Sales: Support, organize, and attend sales meetings, take notes and distribute. CRM/web research for salesmen on new and existing prospects. Write up RFQs for salesmen when required. Review incoming customer RFQs. Take new customer calls and direct to appropriate salesman. Provide market research to Sales Management when requested.
- CRM / Administration: Update reports on a daily, monthly, and annual basis. Manage ACT database, maintain CRM and ERP data. Help set up and organize company events, take photos of product, maintain database of confidentiality agreements and manage miscellaneous projects as assigned by management.
- Trade Shows: Plan and organize logistics, displays and marketing materials for trade shows. Send eBlasts promoting trade shows and conduct follow up calls to customers after trade show completion.
- Customer Service: Complete vendor set up forms, register on supplier websites, complete pre-qualification questionnaires and assist with other accounts.
JOB CODE: 386477
New Business Development ProfessionalOur client company is searching for a qualified sales professional who will guide the company through its next wave of growth, focusing on increased sales within the consumer product, defense, industrial, appliance, agricultural markets as well as automotive and commercial vehicle markets.
- Developing and executing sales plans to achieve corporate set goals
- Promoting new business-to-business relationships by prospecting and adding a new variety of clients. Develop new accounts and achieve sales plan in all key areas
- Develop and maintain a strategic plan for each assigned customer/prospect to include feedback, desires, future plans, and action plans that lead to closings.
- Conduct lead follow-up, retention calls and service calls through telemarketing and person-to-person contact
- Works with management, customer service, engineering and production to execute work, drive customer satisfaction and closings in a timely manner.
- provide customer and market feedback to insure that the companies remain competitive in the markets served. Report/record such information in the established database.
- Monitor RFQ’s for accuracy, timeliness, and priority of responses to meet sales goals.
JOB CODE: 049880
Technical Sales EngineerWe are seeking a Technical Sales Engineer for one of our client companies.
- Meet or exceed the annual revenue targets assigned.
- prepare/send quotations, and and negotiate purchase orders from customers following pricing, specifications, terms and conditions guidelines previously approved.
- Prepare and make presentations to customers that generate sales, solve problems and/or demonstrate proper usage of the company’s products
- Handle routine customer technical service issues and request technical specialists as required for solving complex technical issues.
Must have a BS technical Degree.
JOB CODE: 609097
VP of Sales & MarketingWe are looking for an individual to fill the VP of Sales & Marketing position.
The individual will be expected to report directly to the owner. They will also manage 7 regional sales reps that are direct employees of the company. Additionally they will manage a Marketing Manager and a Sr. Distribution Sales Rep. They will be responsible for managing and helping to expand existing accounts and developing new accounts. This company primarily sells medical products/devices through distributors. The company sells to hospitals, medical centers, Urgent Care/ER centers, and private medical practices/doctors offices all in the USA.
JOB CODE: 360993