Engineering & Design
Automation EngineerOur client company is looking for an Automation Engineer. This person must have experience with:
- Delta Tau family of motion control hardware
- Microsoft .Net programming
- Industrial controls and embedded controls
- Industrial motion control and associated hardware including robotics.
- G code
- C code develpment
BSEE or similar required
JOB CODE: 247167
Controls EngineerOur client company is looking for a Controls Engineer. This person must be able to work in close corporation with all areas of the business.
- Responsible for the project duration of one or more technical employees. Lead the project personnel by example. Encourages and empowers others to succeed.
- Reports status of work to Project Engineer daily and helps to keep project plan up-to-date. Completes projects with the objective of meeting all design objectives, schedules, and budgets.
- Performs electrical design related calculations and other engineering methods to validate designs and insure compliance with all relevant codes.
- Respond to cost and quote inquiries within the requested allotted time.
- Supports Technical documentation depart providing information for user’s manual updates and perfuming user’s manual checks within the allotted time.
- Maintain product related engineering documentation such as drawings, parts, lists, and PLC/HMI programs.
- Works to ensure product compliance to customer specific requirements, applicable codes and standards. Participates and sponsor safety assessment on new or modified designs to ensure compliance with current standards.
- Design and detail electrical systems with the use of computer design software. Expert knowledge of programmable controller and other platform programming techniques.
- Solve electrical design issues on company equipment both in-house and at customer locations.
- Follows direction as defined by the department Project Engineer. Completes projects within the time and financial constraints of the project budget.
Must have a BS in Electrical Engineering and 6+ years of experience or MS with 4+ years of experience. Electrical Design and drafting is required.
JOB CODE: 328972
Manufacturing EngineerOur client company is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer. This person will manage the assembly process development, including methodology, document approvals, and operation by operation fabrication through final assembly and delivery to the latest configuration. Must be creative and “think on their feet”. Should have a strong focus on process improvement and project experience.
JOB CODE: 926159
Welding EngineerOur client company is looking for a Welding Engineer who can drive new product launch from inception to completion. This person will be working “hands-on”, from quoting new projects to designing and building weld fixtures and equipment capable of running at quoted rates. Additionally this person will define new welding and automation processes as required, develop automation concepts, develop fixture designs, prepare specifications for required equipment, obtain competitive price quotations, prepare purchase justification, purchase equipment, complete work cell layouts, and install and debug process.
JOB CODE: 157887
General ManagerWe have an opening for a General Manger in a Manufacturing Facility.
Must have a BSEE and previous management background. Sales experience in electrical equipment manufacturing or service is also desirable.
The General Manager will manage plant operations, schedules, plant safety, profit and loss, personnel, etc. They must be a strong leader and have experience with Lean manufacturing and supply chain/ material management.
JOB CODE: 737629
Maintenance ManagerOur client company is looking for a Maintenance Manger. Duties include:
- Develop and implement a long range strategic improvement maintenance plan.
- Oversee Maintenance supervisors as well as technicians.
- Ensure that breakdowns or disruptions in the production processes are minimized.
- Plan maintenance and service activities.
Bachelors degree in Engineering or related field required. Minimum of five years experience as a Heavy Manufacturing Maintenance Manager. Union background a plus.
JOB CODE: 436681
Process EngineerOur client company is looking for an Process Engineer to be responsible for implementing process improvements as well as process layouts.
Bachelors degree preferred. Experience in a rubber molding environment also preferred.
JOB CODE: 222729
Quality ManagerOur client company is looking for a Quality Manager.
- 5+ years Quality Management experience.
- Capital Equipment background.
- ISO 9001
- Knowledge of CMM
- Knowledge of NDT
JOB CODE: 146661
Cost AccountantLooking for a Cost Accountant with some experience in the manufacturing segment.
- Ensure internal control is applied as per Corporate Policies.
- Responsible for preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual sales and gross margin analysis, including purchasing and manufacturing costs variance analysis, special tooling amortization, margin review and analysis, and productivity improvement follow-up.
- Perform annual, quarterly, and monthly planning /budgeting and forecasting process in relation to Sales & Gross Margins to ensure timely monthly and quarterly forecasting, and annual OP plan and budget.
- Maintain the standard cost system to ensure accurate reporting of margins and variances.
- Preform Scrap Analysis and Rework Analysis on a monthly basis.
JOB CODE: 875291
Software DevelopersWe are looking for multiple Software Developers with either junior or mid level experience.
- Full life cycle application development
- Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages
- Object-oriented Design and Analysis
- Support, maintain and document software functionality
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- Implement localization or globalization of software
- Participate in functional and technical meetings throughout the development life cycle
- Develop software user interfaces using internal tools and frameworks
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures
- Design or develop automated testing tools
- Develop or specify standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness
- Responsible for browser and server side test automation
- Experience diagnosing, reporting, tracking and resolving quality issues
- Experience developing and executing manual and automated test suites
- Familiarity with QA tools and techniques, bug tracking systems, test design and execution
- Experience working in a variety of programming languages and environments
- Working knowledge of some or all of the following quality assurance methods: Unit, integration, regression, user interface automated testing
- Experience testing web-based enterprise applications
- Experience developing software with either C# and/or JAVA
- Understanding of MS SQL Server
JOB CODE: 831299
Account ManagerOur client company is looking for an Account Manager.
This person will be required to”
- Learn the product line including the application, advantages and markets for each in order to promote our products and services to customers
- Respond to customer inquiries via telephone or visit to determine the best course of action
- Communicate with sales team and management on status of orders, scheduling and guidance
- Prepare proposals, sales report and presentations with direction from Asst. General Manager of Sales
- Maintain customer records, status of sales orders and other functions in our CRM database
- Support other Account Manager on field sales calls to secure new business opportunities
- Support aftermarket parts and service groups by sharing prospect and customer information
- Periodically join other Account Managers on field sales calls to secure new business opportunities
- Coordinate / host customer inspection visits
- Assist with preparation of kick- off meetings
- Respond immediately to customer needs and routinely exceed customer expectations
- Periodically inform customers of progress, including delivery updates and part availability
- Maintain accurate project records including cost, pricing and technical specifications
- Assist lab manager with customer trials, as necessary to better learn the functionality of our equipment
- Set- up and attend industry related events including trade shows and meetings
- Complete assigned projects as requested and on time
- Maintain customer, notes, updates, project status and sales forecast in Visual CRM system
- Regularly update sales projection reports
- Assist with market research and competitive analysis as directed
- Attend equipment installation, startup and service calls as requested
- Follow internal procedures including guidelines for pricing and approvals
- Deliver requested data, reports and updates on a timely basis
JOB CODE: 530267
Inside Sales RepresentativeWe are looking for an Inside Sales Representative.
- Respond to customer and outside sales requests in “real time” for price quotations, order placement, adjustments and cancellations
- Establish and maintain rapport with customers in order to provide best possible service
- Prepare quotes, order entry and resolve queries utilizing the ERP system
- Link with outside sales, purchasing and plant management to expedite orders and improve delivery dates as required
- Coordinate delivery times with Production and Operations Manager in order to achieve customer satisfaction when normal lead times are not adequate
- Obtain information, pricing and specifications from vendors to complete and execute project timelines
- Work with Engineering on OEM. Special Product Opportunities
- Report and discuss customer issues: opportunities, threats internal or external with Sales or General Manager
Should have a BA/BS in Business and previous experience in Industrial Sales.
JOB CODE: 742726
Service Sales RepresentativeLooking for a couple of people to be responsible for offering and securing new service projects with commercial, industrial, and institutional customers. Will estimate and design mechanical system retrofit projects.
5 years experience in outside sales. Experience with HVAC retrofit projects as a sales rep, project manager, estimator, service manager or technician.
JOB CODE: 477461
Sales, HR and Marketing
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the mixing lab, equipment and guidance of lab personnel
- Identify opportunities to enhance machine designs to improve customer productivity.
- Support sales efforts by providing technical marketing information and through customer visits.
- Assist engineering with determination of optimal machinery specifications from trial lab data.
- Work with Sales and Engineering in preparing technical presentations.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in scientific methodology including data collection and reporting.
- Experience in dealing directly with customers, including trials, follow-up meetings, and reporting.
- Experience in rubber mixing and processing.
JOB CODE: 345752