Engineering & Design
Controls EngineerOur client company has an opening for a Controls Engineer.
- Engineering and development of electrical systems for new and existing equipment.
- Develop PLC programs for new and existing equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair of electrical breakdowns on all equipment.
- 10 year minimum electrical background
- Strong electrical background with: Punch press controls, Programming PLC’s and associated equipment
- Knowledge of Motor drive controls, Automated equipment, and Robot controls.
JOB CODE: 013607
Electrical EngineerLooking for a seasoned engineer with strong experience in electrical principles.They must also be able to design on AutoCad and understand DC Power, DC Controllers,and schematics.
JOB CODE: 862246
New Product Development EngineerSeeking a New Product Engineer to become involved in new product development as well as product improvement projects.
- BS Engineering
- Experience in development of consumer products
- Strong Leadership Skills
JOB CODE: 578390
Process EngineerLooking for a Process Engineer with experience in compression and injection molding.
JOB CODE: 230368
Product Support EngineerResponsible for the development and support of new and existing products in select markets. Works closely with field sales, customer service, manufacturing and engineering departments to assure product strategies are executed. This position requires complete knowledge of the company’s products, services, policies, and customer needs.
• Support Market/Product Managers in the development of marketing and product plans.
• Support Market/Product Managers with new product launch. Manage product life cycle.
• Analyze competitive products
• Bachelors degree preferably in Engineering
• 3-5 years previous product manager or application engineering experience
• 25 % travel required
JOB CODE: 901685
Quality EngineerLooking for a Quality Engineer with classical quality tools: APQP,PPAP,Corrective action reports, Root cause analysis. Experience in machining or welding preferred.
JOB CODE: 962393
Tooling EngineerThe Tooling Engineer will design and develop tooling, fixtures and gauges in support of R&D, New Product Launches and Manufacturing Operations inclusive of concept, design, prototype, maintenance, and contiuous improvement.
JOB CODE: 679593
BuyerAn equipment manufacturing company has an opening for a Buyer with manufacturing industry experience.
- Purchase raw materials, specialized equipment, fabricated parts, tools, miscellaneous parts and other supplies and components used in building machinery
- Confer with vendors to obtain product or service information such as price, availability, and deliver schedule.
- Evaluate suppliers
- Prepare purchase orders or bid requests
- Assist in product development in terms of forecasting, availability, and cost.
- Assist with Quality control/corrective action efforts
JOB CODE: 300425
Engineering ManagerLooking for a stamping professional with leadership qualities and experience.
- tool and die
- ability to lead and drive projects without being told
- understanding of automated manufacturing lines: stamping presses, welding, and robots
JOB CODE: 753298
Environmental Health and Safety EngineerSeeking someone with the skills to develop strategies and metrics to reduce and measure reduction in work related injuries.
- Lead person in development and sustainment of company-wide safety and environmentally compliant culture
- Maintain working knowledge of current local and federal environmental and safety standards
- Key person in training and instruction of all safety related issues
- Enforcement of company safety policies
- Maintain EHS policies and procedures
JOB CODE: 829746
Manufacturing EngineerLooking for a Manufacturing Engineer with a commitment to continuous improvement, an ability to build strong working relationships in a team environment, strong customer focus, and strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
BS in Mechanical, Plastics, or Process Engineering.
5-10 years experience in engineered thermoplastics preferred.
JOB CODE: 605987
Accounting ManagerThis person will serve as the “right hand” to the Controller.
a. All aspects of month end close
b. Preparation of financial statements
c. Monthly reconciliations- review
d. Drive working capital performance- A/R, A/P, Inventory
e. Monthly forecast information
CPA required along with work experience preferably in a manufacturing environment.
JOB CODE: 482076
Applications DeveloperWe are looking for an Applications Engineer who knows C# and VB.NET and can apply it to a SQL database.
- Modifying existing applications and occasionally creating new applications in C# and VB.NET
- Proving, testing, and troubleshooting applications
- Running projects through entire life cycle- from requirements gathering through implementation
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with strong programming knowledge. Three years of C# and/or minimum of 3 years of VB.NET.
JOB CODE: 944917
Senior IT Engineer(Network/Systems Engineer)Looking for someone knowledgeable in running and maintaining all aspects of SaaS and Private Cloud Hosting infrastructure.
- Deep and broad experience with Microsoft server technologies including designing, installing, administering, and maintaining Windows server 2008 R2/2012/2012 R2
- Visualization experience with Hyper-V
JOB CODE: 970556
Software DeveloperLooking for an experienced application developer.
- 5+ yrs experience with Java and/or C#
- 5+ yrs application development (Windows, Linux, etc)
- 2+ yrs. Android development
- Knowledge of version control systems and bug-tracking tools
- Knowledge of software design patterns and methodologies
JOB CODE: 408476
Sales, HR and Marketing
Customer Service ManagerWe are looking for an individual who has a track record of customer service and who also understands manufacturing.
- Customer contact on quotes, samples, pricing, and delivery.
- Coordinate in-house activities to make sure customer delivery dates are met.
- Strong leader and manager.
JOB CODE: 013774