Engineering & Design
Controls EngineerOur client company is looking for a Controls Engineer. This person would be responsible for PLC and HMI programming, projects and operations in maintenance/electrical programming.
- Program PLC’s and HMI’s
- Documents projects, equipment changes and/or process modifications, and assures documentation requirements is maintained
- Participates or leads the analysis and improvement of equipment, and processes for reduced costs, increased throughput, expanded capabilities, improved safety, quality and regulatory compliance.
- Manages projects to completion including the coordination of multiple technical disciplines and/or boundary management with supply chain engineering and operations.
- Practices project management skills during all phases of a project from conception to completion
- Leads, designs, and works with outside contractors to install equipment and processes that meet or support the company needs to produce a finished products and services
- Provides technical advice, training and mentoring
- Supports continuous improvement initiatives
- Specifies designs, procedures and installs equipment and processes that meet s the defined project requirement
- Transfers new technology through the development and use of training materials, standard operating procedures and work instructions
- Supports new product introductions
- Provides technical expertise for investigations and troubleshooting of equipment, product and process problems
- Application and maintenance of regulatory standards
This role requires someone with a BSEE or BSEET with significant PLC programming experience. A minimum of 5 years in a manufacturing or technical design organization is required.
JOB CODE: 489863
Manufacturing EngineerOur client company is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer who has a strong focus on process improvement, green belt or lean training, and project experience.
- Manage the assembly process development, including methodology, document approvals, tool design and operation by operation fabrication through to final assembly and delivery to the latest configuration
- Ensure customer and internal changes are implemented internally and externally within HDI MRP system
- Eliminate waste using Lean/Sigma tools to create Standard Operating Instructions (3D Catia Modelling) and implement visual bar charts for shop floor
- Execute Rework and Non-Conformance Management
- Research, design, maintain, purchase and implement assembly tooling, fixturing, special tools, handling equipment and shipping rotable tools/crates as required
- Reviews Quotes and Contracts with Purchasing
- Studies and improves the manufacturing process by monitoring quality, cycle times and methods of operations
- Excellent understanding of manufacturing principles, methods & planning, materials and tool design
- 10 years experience in aerospace manufacturing
- Understanding of AS9100
- In depth knowledge of GD&T
- Bachelors Degree in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering
JOB CODE: 100393
Sr. Application/ Electronics EngineerOur client company is looking for a Senior Application/Electronics Engineer.
- Review application or information requests for the proposed use of products in systems design. Respond to all inquiries and provide technical support.
- Derive and convey technical data to support sales, engineering and service. Conduct technical presentations, training sessions and seminars as required.
- Assist customers in system development, start-up, troubleshooting, and system modification. When practical, develop special hardware adapters, control mechanism and interfaces to address special customer requirements.
- Develop and disseminate all necessary engineering documentation such as engineering drawings, specification sheets, model codes, bill of maters, parts drawings, change notices, parts lists, service procedures and troubleshooting guides as required.
- Provide software programming capability to develop underspeed controllers (c programming language) and other electronic components.
- Augment product like with identification of electronic controls and devices that would enhance system presentations and solutions. Initiate and execute qualification of aforementioned devices
- Review potential applications; ensure application requirements and information is complete. Determine feasibility, investigate all possibilities and develop options to address request. Formulate summary of results, including alternative solutions.
- Derive and disseminate technical data pertaining to products and their application to support sales netowrk, OEM’s and service. Write technical bulletins, descriptions, proposals, procedures or analysis and conduct technical presentations and training sessions.
- Develop system concepts for the use of products including controls. Assist customers in system design, hardware identification and configuration, start-up, troubleshooting, and system modifications. Where applicable, design or identify special controls, electronic devices, adapters or interfaces to incorporate special customer requirements which would not otherwise be accommodated with standard product.
- Record and track all OEM application specifications; see to it that all necessary engineering drawings are made; develop precise model codes, bills of materials, test specifications, assembly instructions, machine shop orders and change notices to technically and accurately define OEM products.
- Develop parts lists and drawings, adjustment and service procedures, and troubleshooting guides.
JOB CODE: 839385
Sr. Project EngineerOur client company is looking for Sr. Project Engineer. This person will lead the execution of cross functional product development efforts to ensure that the correct activities are performed on schedule, executed profitably and accurately, within scope and in alignment customer expectations. Determine the overall technical direction and generate design strategy, documentation, procedures, specifications and plans. Influence the design, development, and testing of components and systems. Implement corrective actions based on simulation and test results.
- Provide leadership in all phases of the development and execution of multiple concurrent projects, both new and improved, using the Stage Gate process.
- Leading engineering, design, and administrative activities on projects that accomplish product performance, cost, and time to market goals.
- Develop products based on customer input and requirements.
- Assure targets set forth regarding specifications, quality, cost and timing are met.
- Coordinate cross functional team efforts and provide direction to others to ensure timely completion of assignments/tasks based on project plans and schedules.
- Develop new and innovative solutions to complex issues and use sound decision making procedures to balance design requirements, product cost, and product manufacturability.
- Lead problem identification, definition, analysis, solution generation, and solution implementation
- Actively identify issues and opportunities, develop alternative, and recommend improvements to business processes.
BSME required and 10+ years related experience. 5-10 years experience in consumer products. Pro-E experience is required.
JOB CODE: 087901
Automation TechnicianOur client company is looking for an Automation Technician to cover 2nd or 3rd shift.
- Maintain and improve mechanical and electronic automated production cells
- Reduce cycle times through new technologies and improvements within the existing equipment
- Create and design of new testing equipment required for maintaining quality of product
- PLC troubleshooting/ programming
- Maintaining of electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic systems
- Equipment cycle time reductions
- Replace faulty electrical components of machines such as relays, switches, and motors and positions sensing devices
- Millwright or electronic technologist or equivalent work experience and knowledge
- Self-starter with developed analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in the automation industry, particularly having been involved with machine design/redesign, machine building and debug, maintenance/ repair (both mechanical and electrical), as well as basic familiarity with PLC programming
JOB CODE: 983749
Director of QualityWe are looking for a Director of Quality to oversee two plants, two labs, one customer service center as well as ensuring supplier quality with import/export partners.
- Manage relationships with key vendors, address quality issues and champion new product development.
- Insure supplier development, supplier quality, and establish a strong supplier quality program. The supplier quality program will need to be for both domestic and foreign suppliers.
- In conjunction with Engineering, establish and maintain a new product development quality process.
- Develop and lead a high quality organization charged with ownership of product and process quality within the companys manufacturing sites.
- Provide leadership and coaching on the development of quality strategies for product families; assist team and key business partners in driving quality movements partners in driving quality improvements based on customer data.
- Set business metrics for the team and provide performance feedback’ provide guidance to team on setting and achieving individual objectives aligned with team goals.
- Ensure the balance of quality and other business objectives to drive success of business partner initiatives while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Incorporate the use of Lean/Six Sigma tools and methods in team activities and business problem solving.
- Champion the development and deployment of quality and reliability engineering, promote analytical problem solving through sound statistical applications.
- Expand the quality system infrastructure using ISO/QS/TS principles to ensure robust , reproducible, high quality manufacturing processes.
- As a part of the executive team, advise on strategy from a quality perspective and assess what the business needs to do to drive revenue and brand forward.
- Assess primary supplier and quality systems, identify and carry out key improvements and overhauls.
- Establish relationship with professional vendors and ensure quality issues are addressed promptly.
- Liaise with engineering to improve end-user experience as it relates to product and installation.
- Spearhead new product development along with engineering.
- Synthesize raw data from customer service and return centers, processing end results to improve on product quality and advise on areas of investment.
- Bachelors degree in mechanical engineering,electrical engineering, manufacturing engineering, or business administration, or equivalent number of years experience
- 10+ years of quality/process engineering with a minimum of 5 years of supervisory experience
- Six Sigma Black Belt strongly preferred
JOB CODE: 474884
Production SupervisorOur client company is looking for a Production Supervisor.
• Organizes resources to ensure production requirements are met on a daily basis
• Prepares daily production report from all work cells and prioritizes as required
• Tracks, documents, and administers attendance and time tracking, discipline, accident investigations
• Trains new employees and retrains employees as needed
• Monitors work cells to ensure operators are maintaining quality and throughput
• Monitors mechanical failures of equipment and contacts required personnel
• Creates an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking and cohesive team effort
• Coaches and develops team members; helps resolve dysfunctional behavior
• Keeps the team focused and on track
• Leads by setting a good example
• Coordinates the team and is responsible for applying policies and procedures
• Enacts disciplinary action as appropriate
JOB CODE: 356618
Program ManagerOur client company is looking for a Program Manager.
Some Responsibilities include:
- Directs, coordinates and exercises functional authority by planning, organization, control, integration and completion of a large and important project or a program recently represented by a number of small projects with many complex features.
- Works intimately with QA and Productions to oversee new product launches with successful PPAPs.
- Plans and formulates engineering program and organizes projects and staff according to project requirements.
- Reviews new designs for the compliance with engineering principles, company standards, and customer specifications.
- Coordinates activities concerned with technical developments scheduling and resolving engineering design and test problems.
- Evaluates and improves design chances, specifications and drawing releases.
- Experience with PPAP, APQP, FMEA, control plans, and GD&T.
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent experience.
- 5 years experience in all phases of engineering projects, past experience in leading and directing projects and the work of others.
JOB CODE: 173748
Tool Maker / Tool TechnicianOur client company is looking for a Tool Maker/ Tool Technician.
- Demonstrates confidence operating and maintaining a variety of conventional machine tools to cut, turn, mill, plane, drill, bore, and grind or otherwise shape work pieces to prescribed dimensions and finish.
- Fabricates and assembles components using hand tools to ensure completed tools, dies, jigs or fixtures working properly.
- Uses precision measuring instruments such as vernier calipers and micrometers to check finished parts to make sure they measure up to specifications.
- Investigates and performs corrective measures to repair hot runner systems.
- Prepares work order inspection reports, interpreting areas of concern while referring to the bill of materials, standards and tolerances.
- Logs and maintains preventative maintenance documents in the tool binders.
Education or Experience:
- Certified Mold Maker preferred
- Plastics and injection molding experience required
- Environment, Health & Safety experience preferred
- ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System experience preferred
JOB CODE: 526956
Software DevelopersWe are looking for multiple Software Developers with either junior or mid level experience.
- Full life cycle application development
- Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages
- Object-oriented Design and Analysis
- Support, maintain and document software functionality
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- Implement localization or globalization of software
- Participate in functional and technical meetings throughout the development life cycle
- Develop software user interfaces using internal tools and frameworks
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures
- Design or develop automated testing tools
- Develop or specify standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness
- Responsible for browser and server side test automation
- Experience diagnosing, reporting, tracking and resolving quality issues
- Experience developing and executing manual and automated test suites
- Familiarity with QA tools and techniques, bug tracking systems, test design and execution
- Experience working in a variety of programming languages and environments
- Working knowledge of some or all of the following quality assurance methods: Unit, integration, regression, user interface automated testing
- Experience testing web-based enterprise applications
- Experience developing software with either C# and/or JAVA
- Understanding of MS SQL Server
JOB CODE: 831299