Engineering & Design
AutoCad TechnicianOur client company has an opening for an AutoCad Technician. They will design electrical control panels, power systems, and construction packages to install panels into industrial processing plants.
- Design/ CAD automation controls cabinets that will include: programmable logic controllers (PLC), system rack installations, power supplies, grounding requirements, analog and discrete control wiring and ternubations,motor starters, variable frequency drives, ect.
- Size control cabinet breakers, fusing, wiring, overloads,starters,drives,conduits based on cabinet and field device loads
JOB CODE: 841477
Controls EngineerOur client company has an opening for a Controls Engineer.
- Engineering and development of electrical systems for new and existing equipment.
- Develop PLC programs for new and existing equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair of electrical breakdowns on all equipment.
- Strong electrical background with: Punch press controls, Programming PLC’s and associated equipment
- Knowledge of Motor drive controls, Automated equipment, and Robot controls.
JOB CODE: 013607, 427576
DesignerWe are looking to fill multiple design positions within one of our client companies. We are seeking Mechanical Designers as well as Electrical Designers. They will work closely with AutoCad and must have knowledge and understanding of ANSI C37/ NEC/ IEC/ NEMA/ UL standards. Also knowledge of metals fabrication process for steel, aluminum, and copper preferred.
JOB CODE: 513384
Design EngineerWe are seeking a Design Engineer to draft layouts and drawings of components, assemblies and systems from specifications, drawings/sketches, models or verbal instructions for both new and existing product design. Experience with Pro-E is a plus.
JOB CODE: 305071
Engineering TechnicianOur client company is looking for an Engineering Technician.
- Operation and maintenance of high temperature vacuum induction furnaces for the densification of consolidated composites.
- Perform characterization of carbon materials by measuring/ calculating density, open porosity, density gradient and hardness.
- Molding and fabrications of carbon preforms which involves operation presses, ovens and other equipment.
An Associates degree in Chemical or Mechanical Technology and a minimum of 3 years experience is required.
JOB CODE: 867286
Field Service EngineerOur client company has an opening for a Field Service Engineer.This person will be responsible for installing, troubleshooting, and repairing company machine products. Additionally they will travel to customer locations both domestically and internationally to assist, analyze, and resolve customer issues with machinery.
JOB CODE: 037846
Manufacturing EngineerOur Client company is looking for a hands on Manufacturing Engineer. They will spend most of their time on the floor making improvements, working with production, and customer interactions. Looking for someone with extensive Hydromat experience.
JOB CODE: 375101
Mechanical EngineerOur client company has an opening for a Mechanical Engineer with a good understanding of Solidworks design and 3D modeling.
JOB CODE: 051647
Senior Electrical EngineerThe Senior Electrical Engineer is responsible for the design, validation, and production release of analog and digital circuits for use in low paper consumption applications in battery powered equipment and other related tasks. This position interfaces with internal departments as well as external organizations such as regulatory agencies and contract manufactures.
JOB CODE: 559318
Systems Engineer II, SoftwareThe Systems Engineer II, Software provides extensive experience in the development of a range of software, per product requirements and specifications. Performs code design, software development, testing and integration.
- Provides significant expertise in the development of a range of software, per product requirements and specifications
- Defines and develops tools for unit testing of software components as needed
- Solves a range of software engineering issues using applicable methods and standard procedures
- Works to achieve software development objectives in a timely manner
- Provides relevant documentation including technical requirements, specifications, design documents, and test plans as needed
- Creates periodical status reports for key functions
- Consistent exercise of independent judgement and discretion in matters of significance
JOB CODE: 716544
Tooling EngineerOur client company is seeking a Tooling Engineer that knows Progressive, Single hit, and transfer Dies. They will be responsible for directing what tooling is needed to produce a piece and for tooling design (3D)and testing.
JOB CODE: 556359
Associate Product ManagerThe Associate Product manager is responsible for managing projects and executing the functional responsibilities associated with new products commercialization and products assortment and project management. key responsibilities include managing projects by working with key cross functional partners including sales, retail customers, manufacturing, operations, processing, quality assurance, finance, and purchasing to maintain part numbers, managing new packaging development, and providing technical and product segmant support to sales team and to retail customer partners.
JOB CODE: 567873
Die Shop ManagerLooking for a Die Shop Manager who will be responsible for roughly thirty hourly employees, three foreman, two CNC programmers, and a clerk over three shifts.
- Plans and supplies fully-acceptable impression and and trim tooling to the shop and needed spare maintenance parts in a timely and cost efficient manner
- Maintains records concerning history, production usage, activity, condition of tooling and costs, and must be able to maintain a robust planning system
- Works closely with Engineering, Forge Shop, and maintenance departments
JOB CODE: 360356
Director of Regulatory AffairsLooking for a Director of Regulatory Affairs. This person will be responsible for managing regulatory activities for new and released medical devices including managing regulatory filings, handling interactions with government regulatory policies and agencies, implementing regulatory plans, developing, updating and communicating regulatory policies and procedures, and leading team members to ensure compliance to regulatory policy and objectives.
JOB CODE: 790986
Engineering ManagerLooking for a stamping professional with leadership qualities and experience.
- tool and die
- ability to lead and drive projects without being told
- understanding of automated manufacturing lines: stamping presses, welding, and robots
JOB CODE: 753298
Environmental Health and Safety EngineerSeeking someone with the skills to develop strategies and metrics to reduce and measure reduction in work related injuries.
- Lead person in development and sustainment of company-wide safety and environmentally compliant culture
- Maintain working knowledge of current local and federal environmental and safety standards
- Key person in training and instruction of all safety related issues
- Enforcement of company safety policies
- Maintain EHS policies and procedures
JOB CODE: 829746
Facilities ManagerWe are currently looking for a Facilities Manager to oversee six maintenance employees and an maintenance administrator, as well as facilities and grounds. This person will also have responsibility for all permits required by OHSA and EPA regulations. Additionally they will be involved in new equipment specification and layout.
JOB CODE: 290422
Operations ManagerA client company of ours is looking for an Operations manager for their Virginia Beach location. Experience in conflict resolution, direct labor utilization, budgeting, maintaining equipment, maintenance schedules of mission critical equipment, and the ability to identify bottlenecks and determine effective solutions.
Six Sigma Green Belt or Lean training is strongly preferred.
JOB CODE: 219065
Plant Engineering ManagerThe Plant Engineering Manager is responsible for Safety & Compliance, Engineering, and Quality services to achieve maximum financial benefit from the Company’s and plant’s capital expenditures, maintenance expenditures, production equipment and fixed assets. Position is responsible for creation and execution of the capital asset program and for the company’s Quality program and related policies. The Engineering Manager is a strategic member of the plant management team and will participate in the formation of Long term vision and strategies of the business, and operation.
Ideal Candidate has the following Experience and Skills:
- Mechanical, Electrical, or Chemical Engineering bachelor’s degree with additional courses in Lean Mfg., Six Sigma, World Class Manufacturing
- MBA or Masters of Engineering a plus
- 10+ years of total process engineering and/or manufacturing related industry experience
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams to accomplish objectives
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Advanced problem solving skills and experience PLC programming or trouble shooting experience a plus
- Ability to read Mechanical, Blueprint, Hydraulic, and Electrical Schematics
- Knowledge and Familiarity with AutoCad and Solid Model Engineering Systems
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proven quantitative/analytical thinking and application
- Liquid Fill and/or molding experience a plus
JOB CODE: 652858
Program ManagerA client company of ours is looking for a Program Manager with experience in the automotive industry.
- Directs, coordinates and exercises functional authority for planning, organization, control, integration and completion of a large and important project or a program represented by a number of small projects with many complex features.
- Works intimately with QA and Production to oversee new product launches with successful PPAP’s.
- Plans & formulates engineering program and organizes projects and staff according to projects requirements.
- Coordinates activities concerned with technical developments scheduling and resolving engineering design and test problems.
- Evaluates and approves design changes, specifications, and drawing releases.
Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent in experience.
JOB CODE: 020261
Manufacturing EngineerLooking for a Manufacturing Engineer with a commitment to continuous improvement, an ability to build strong working relationships in a team environment, strong customer focus, and strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
BS in Mechanical, Plastics, or Process Engineering.
5-10 years experience in engineered thermoplastics preferred.
JOB CODE: 605987
Maintenance ManagerLooking for someone to oversee five maintenance techs in a chemical plant.
JOB CODE: 893721
Project ManagerLooking for someone with a technical background who has knowledge of PLC/DDC and graphic configuration.
JOB CODE: 362039
Senior BuyerThe Senior Buyer is accountable for the development, implementation, and on-going management of assigned global MABS category strategies that reduce the total cost of goods and services and derive value from suppliers and supply chain activities. Responsible for reducing the overall supply risk through contingency planning and understanding of supplier capacities, disaster preparedness, and financial health. They will also develop and improve overall supplier and supply base capabilities along with supporting new product and program development.
Bachelors Degree in business or technical field, 5-10 years purchasing experience required
JOB CODE: 118842
Site ManagerOur client company is looking for an experienced field veteran, willing to live on job/construction sites 80% of the time, and have experience managing electrical and mechanical installation contractors. Former experience as a trade contractor (plumbing,electrical) at an industrial site would be ideal.
JOB CODE: 697867
Stockroom ManagerThe Stockroom Manager will assist the organization in all aspects as they pertain to shipping, receiving, and order fulfillment of parts. The scope of this position includes processing parts orders, receiving both German and domestic parts, and shipping parts orders.
JOB CODE: 784707
Quality Assurance ManagerSeeking a Quality Assurance Manager for one of our client companies.
- ensure continued compliance of the company’s Quality Management System (QMS)
- ensure that processes needed for the Quality Management System are established,implemented, and maintained
- report to the Quality Management Team on the performance of the QMS and any need for improvement
- ensure the promotion and awareness of our QMS throughout the organization
- work with the Customer Advocate to ensure that all customer disappointments are addressed appropriately given the severity of the problems and the impact to our customer.
JOB CODE: 940177
Accounting ManagerThe Accounting Manager is responsible for managing the general accounting operations.This includes directing the activities of the general accounting department and developing those employees; managing the company’s cash flow; preparing, analyzing and maintaining current policies and procedures that are in compliance with the company.
A BS degree in accounting is required.
JOB CODE: 111770
Senior Financial AnalystAs a Senior Financial Analyst you will work with the operations teams from the company’s eight manufacturing facilities. Key areas of responsibility include the annual operations budget, support of special projects and maintenance of standard costing models.
- Develop and maintain analytical tools utilizing statistical data to identify opportunities for improvement and consistency across multiple manufacturing locations.
- Increase productivity by developing automated applications’ eliminating duplication’s; coordinating information requirements
- Conduct comprehensive review of financial data to drive the annual operational budget process
- Maintain the standard costing model: material usage, labor and overhead rates
- Support special projects and ad hoc reporting requests
- Maintain flexible and “can-do” attitude in managing multiple projects and changing priorities
JOB CODE: 527389
Senior IT Engineer(Network/Systems Engineer)Looking for someone knowledgeable in running and maintaining all aspects of SaaS and Private Cloud Hosting infrastructure.
- Deep and broad experience with Microsoft server technologies including designing, installing, administering, and maintaining Windows server 2008 R2/2012/2012 R2
- Visualization experience with Hyper-V
JOB CODE: 970556
Software EngineerLooking for someone to work with a team to advance software products and services for the company. They must have a strong computer background to address technology decision, data management, scalability, security and user interface design.
JOB CODE: 166979
Human Resources ManagerOur client company is looking for a Human Resources Manager to oversee HR at two manufacturing sites. Both sites are union so they are looking for a person with union experience.
JOB CODE: 160995
HR Systems SpecialistWe are looking to fill an HR Systems Specialist position who has experience in ADP HR Software.
Responsible for the daily operation and maintenance of the integrated Human Resources/ Payroll Systems database by making employee and table changes, preparing and processing group insurance enrollment billings utilizing the HR/Payroll System database, and providing standard and custom reports as needed. Assists with the coordination and implementation of Company activities and provides on a backup basis ongoing administrative support to the Human Resources Department, as required.
JOB CODE: 222404
Marketing/ Sales CoordinatorOur client company is looking for a Marketing/Sales Coordinator. This individual will be under the direct supervision of the general manager and will assist with the overall operations of the marketing department.
- Marketing: Design and order product literature. Source and procure promotional items with vendors. Keep website up to date on a monthly basis and identify ideas for enhancement to increase brand awareness. Create PowerPoint presentations for trade shows/salesmen as needed. Provide market media invitations.
- Sales: Support, organize, and attend sales meetings, take notes and distribute. CRM/web research for salesmen on new and existing prospects. Write up RFQs for salesmen when required. Review incoming customer RFQs. Take new customer calls and direct to appropriate salesman. Provide market research to Sales Management when requested.
- CRM / Administration: Update reports on a daily, monthly, and annual basis. Manage ACT database, maintain CRM and ERP data. Help set up and organize company events, take photos of product, maintain database of confidentiality agreements and manage miscellaneous projects as assigned by management.
- Trade Shows: Plan and organize logistics, displays and marketing materials for trade shows. Send eBlasts promoting trade shows and conduct follow up calls to customers after trade show completion.
- Customer Service: Complete vendor set up forms, register on supplier websites, complete pre-qualification questionnaires and assist with other accounts.
JOB CODE: 386477
New Business Development ProfessionalOur client company is searching for a qualified sales professional who will guide the company through its next wave of growth, focusing on increased sales within the consumer product, defense, industrial, appliance, agricultural markets as well as automotive and commercial vehicle markets.
- Developing and executing sales plans to achieve corporate set goals
- Promoting new business-to-business relationships by prospecting and adding a new variety of clients. Develop new accounts and achieve sales plan in all key areas
- Develop and maintain a strategic plan for each assigned customer/prospect to include feedback, desires, future plans, and action plans that lead to closings.
- Conduct lead follow-up, retention calls and service calls through telemarketing and person-to-person contact
- Works with management, customer service, engineering and production to execute work, drive customer satisfaction and closings in a timely manner.
- provide customer and market feedback to insure that the companies remain competitive in the markets served. Report/record such information in the established database.
- Monitor RFQ’s for accuracy, timeliness, and priority of responses to meet sales goals.
JOB CODE: 049880
Technical Sales EngineerWe are seeking a Technical Sales Engineer for one of our client companies.
- Meet or exceed the annual revenue targets assigned.
- prepare/send quotations, and and negotiate purchase orders from customers following pricing, specifications, terms and conditions guidelines previously approved.
- Prepare and make presentations to customers that generate sales, solve problems and/or demonstrate proper usage of the company’s products
- Handle routine customer technical service issues and request technical specialists as required for solving complex technical issues.
Must have a BS technical Degree.
JOB CODE: 609097
VP of Sales & MarketingWe are looking for an individual to fill the VP of Sales & Marketing position.
The individual will be expected to report directly to the owner. They will also manage 7 regional sales reps that are direct employees of the company. Additionally they will manage a Marketing Manager and a Sr. Distribution Sales Rep. They will be responsible for managing and helping to expand existing accounts and developing new accounts. This company primarily sells medical products/devices through distributors. The company sells to hospitals, medical centers, Urgent Care/ER centers, and private medical practices/doctors offices all in the USA.
JOB CODE: 360993