Engineering & Design
Chemical Process EngineerWe are looking for a Chemical Process Engineer with broad experience in process and product development for specialty chemicals and polymers. The Chemical Process Engineer will manager projects to develop new process designs, supervise pre-commercial manufacturing, explore new technologies, and optimize process conditions to maximize material efficiencies. responsibilities will include process hazard assessment, equipment setup and operation, process scale-up technology, supply chain management, quality assurance, hazardous materials shipment, and new technology assessment.
- A bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering and at least 8 years of experience
- A master’s degree in Chemical Engineering and at least 5 years of experience
Controls EngineerOur client company has an opening for a Controls Engineer.
- Engineering and development of electrical systems for new and existing equipment.
- Develop PLC programs for new and existing equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair of electrical breakdowns on all equipment.
- Strong electrical background with: Punch press controls, Programming PLC’s and associated equipment
- Knowledge of Motor drive controls, Automated equipment, and Robot controls.
JOB CODE: 013607
Electrical EngineerOur client company is looking for a plant Electrical Engineer with a strong background in PLC programming.
JOB CODE: 044226
Mechanical EngineerOur client company has an opening for a Mechanical Engineer with a good understanding of Solidworks design and 3D modeling.
JOB CODE: 051647
New Product Tool EngineerOur client company has an opening for a New Product Tool Engineer. This persons primary function will be to facilitate product launch in conjunction with customer, vendor and staff specifically with regard to tooling. Maintain contact with internal and external vendors to monitor design quality and progress of tooling construction. This person will also work with engineers from all departments to ensure efficient material flow and or parts processing for new or existing jobs, areas and work centers. Assist in all areas of project related engineering functions.
JOB CODE: 629864
Sheet Metal DesignerOur client company is looking for a Sheet Metal Designer. They will be responsible for designing sheet metal parts and assemblies in Inventor, detailed prints in Inventor, preforming design changes and ECOs, and supporting manufacturing on engineered projects.
JOB CODE: 504231
Tire Development EngineerOur client company has an opening for a Tire Development Engineer. This position has project management and engineering responsibilities for the development of PCR / LTR tires for North American Original Equipment applications.
- Interact with customers / marketing regarding target performance requirements
- Engineer and conduct analytical analysis on design features and characteristics
- Green tire design and compliance to cured specifications
- Oversee required testing and data analysis
- Conduct design reviews and reports
- Oversee budget management of projects
Requirements: The ideal candidate must have a strong understanding and knowledge of basic tire performance characteristics management. Knowledge and utilization of analytical procedures (FEA and other modeling techniques) is helpful. This position requires a minimum Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
Tooling EngineerOur client company is looking for a Tooling Engineer. This person will be responsible for the custom design and development of the company’s roll tooled products. This individual will also provide technical support and assist in the development of new products and designs based on the specific needs of the customer.
- Review customer specifications to design and develop form roll and/or tube and pipe tooling products.
- Design tooling using AutoCad and/or COPRA software.
- Monitor Design from start to finish, including various phrases of production.
- Work directly with internal departments to resolve design functionality issues prior to shipment.
- Enter and maintain documentation in customer accounts.
- Travel to customers and vendors to provide technical assistance as required.
- Provide technical assistance to Sales department.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or certification in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering technology
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Proficient at AutoCad
JOB CODE: 676412
Engineering ManagerLooking for a stamping professional with leadership qualities and experience.
- tool and die
- ability to lead and drive projects without being told
- understanding of automated manufacturing lines: stamping presses, welding, and robots
JOB CODE: 753298
EstimatorOur client company is looking for and Estimator. Ideally this person will be experienced in Estimator to quote shop labor hours and material for mechanical equipment i.e lifting devices, machining, and welding assembly projects.
JOB CODE: 660509
Plant Engineering ManagerThe Plant Engineering Manager is responsible for Safety & Compliance, Engineering, and Quality services to achieve maximum financial benefit from the Company’s and plant’s capital expenditures, maintenance expenditures, production equipment and fixed assets. Position is responsible for creation and execution of the capital asset program and for the company’s Quality program and related policies. The Engineering Manager is a strategic member of the plant management team and will participate in the formation of Long term vision and strategies of the business, and operation.
Ideal Candidate has the following Experience and Skills:
- Mechanical, Electrical, or Chemical Engineering bachelor’s degree with additional courses in Lean Mfg., Six Sigma, World Class Manufacturing
- MBA or Masters of Engineering a plus
- 10+ years of total process engineering and/or manufacturing related industry experience
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams to accomplish objectives
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Advanced problem solving skills and experience PLC programming or trouble shooting experience a plus
- Ability to read Mechanical, Blueprint, Hydraulic, and Electrical Schematics
- Knowledge and Familiarity with AutoCad and Solid Model Engineering Systems
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proven quantitative/analytical thinking and application
- Liquid Fill and/or molding experience a plus
JOB CODE: 652858
Manufacturing SpecialistWe are seeking a Manufacturing Specialist who will coordinate, plan and organize the manufacture of carbon composite brake patterns to contractual specifications with optimum use of available resources. They are also responsible for the quality and quality of work produced in the area, maintaining tools, equipment and facilities to the level required for safe and efficient operation, and ensuring the general work area is kept clean and safe at all times.
this position requires knowledge of carbon processing procedures, inspection standards, processing equipment, tools, facilities and computer systems/software.
JOB CODE: 885650
Operations ManagerOur client company in Tampa Florida is looking for an Operations Manager. The Operations Manager is responsible for ensuring that protection requirements are met, appropriate staffing levels are maintained, employee relations are positive, and a safe/clean work environment is maintained. With heavy presence on the production floor, the Operations Manager will provide process engineering support with capital equipment and production processes to ensure efficiency, productivity, and consistency of new and existing equipment.
A B.S in Engineering is proffered.
JOB CODE: 957918
Program ManagerA client company of ours is looking for a Program Manager with experience in the automotive industry.
- Directs, coordinates and exercises functional authority for planning, organization, control, integration and completion of a large and important project or a program represented by a number of small projects with many complex features.
- Works intimately with QA and Production to oversee new product launches with successful PPAP’s.
- Plans & formulates engineering program and organizes projects and staff according to projects requirements.
- Coordinates activities concerned with technical developments scheduling and resolving engineering design and test problems.
- Evaluates and approves design changes, specifications, and drawing releases.
Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent in experience.
JOB CODE: 020261
Project ManagerLooking for someone with a technical background who has knowledge of PLC/DDC and graphic configuration.
JOB CODE: 362039
Quality ManagerWe are looking for a Quality Manager that is passionate about quality. The quality system needs to be rebuilt and the company is in the process of re-certifying for ISO certification, so the person has to be very knowledgeable of ISO standards.
JOB CODE: 797142
Regional Sales ManagerWe are currently seeking a Regional Sales Manager with knowledge in technical sales of enclosures. A technical sales background is preferred but any industry is suitable. Territory will be determined after someone is hired but you can expect about 50% of travel.
JOB CODE: 557867
Site ManagerOur client company is looking for an experienced field veteran, willing to live on job/construction sites 80% of the time, and have experience managing electrical and mechanical installation contractors. Former experience as a trade contractor (plumbing,electrical) at an industrial site would be ideal.
JOB CODE: 697867
Sourcing ManagerWe are looking for a Sourcing Manager. This person will coordinate the sourcing of goods and services to ensure the effective flow of manufacturing. Also they will independently preform difficult or specialized buying assignments that require complex contract preparation and administration.
- Develops informal and formal bid documents and administers contracts.
- Surveys vendors and develops new sources for materials, services, and supplies.
- Reviews and analyzes bid responses to determine the lowest responsible bid.
- Consults catalogs and interviews suppliers to obtain prices and specifications
- Considers price, quality, availability, reliability and technical support when choosing suppliers and merchandise.
- Interview prospective suppliers who meet the to assess their capabilities
- Ability to supervise subordinate staff
- Handles quality, shipping, invoicing, ect. issues with vendor.
- Maintains Vendor Review and Qualification System.
JOB CODE: 784597
Tool & Die Repair/ JourneymanOur client company is looking for a Tool & Die Repair/Journeyman with experience in the stamping industry.
JOB CODE: 903859
Accounting ManagerThe Accounting Manager is responsible for managing the general accounting operations.This includes directing the activities of the general accounting department and developing those employees; managing the company’s cash flow; preparing, analyzing and maintaining current policies and procedures that are in compliance with the company.
A BS degree in accounting is required.
JOB CODE: 111770
Software EngineerLooking for someone to work with a team to advance software products and services for the company. They must have a strong computer background to address technology decision, data management, scalability, security and user interface design.
JOB CODE: 166979
Senior Database AdministratorWe are looking for a Senior Database Administrator of the Technology Services team will partner with cross functional teams both internally and externally to define, shape, and implement appropriate virtualization and high availability solutions for the company. This individual will also define a roadmap and work with executive leadership to communicate need and remove roadblocks to ensure the company is set for success.
JOB CODE: 359051
Marketing DirectorWe have an opening for a Marketing Director. This person will lead a team of Client Managers . The overall expectation is to drive significant revenue growth through influencing existing merchants’ billing and payments strategies.
- Develop winning strategies by probing for merchant needs and align them with the companies opportunities
- Influence management skills that position opportunities as mutually beneficial in order to gain endorsement and resource allocation
- Drive implementation of innovative financial, operational, and expansion opportunities
JOB CODE: 002428
Technical Sales EngineerWe are seeking a Technical Sales Engineer for one of our client companies.
- Meet or exceed the annual revenue targets assigned.
- prepare/send quotations, and and negotiate purchase orders from customers following pricing, specifications, terms and conditions guidelines previously approved.
- Prepare and make presentations to customers that generate sales, solve problems and/or demonstrate proper usage of the company’s products
- Handle routine customer technical service issues and request technical specialists as required for solving complex technical issues.
Must have a BS technical Degree.
JOB CODE: 609097
VP of Sales & MarketingWe are looking for an individual to fill the VP of Sales & Marketing position.
The individual will be expected to report directly to the owner. They will also manage 7 regional sales reps that are direct employees of the company. Additionally they will manage a Marketing Manager and a Sr. Distribution Sales Rep. They will be responsible for managing and helping to expand existing accounts and developing new accounts. This company primarily sells medical products/devices through distributors. The company sells to hospitals, medical centers, Urgent Care/ER centers, and private medical practices/doctors offices all in the USA.
JOB CODE: 360993