Engineering & Design
Design EngineerOur client company is looking for a Design Engineer who has knowledge of clutch and brake design. This person should also be familiar with hydraulics, 3D Design, Inception-testing, and heavy design.
Should have a BSME/MET.
JOB CODE: 972691
Director of EngineeringOur client company is looking for a Director Of Engineering. This person will assume the responsibility of estimating Die cost for the metal stamping industry. This position requires a strong familiarity with equipment capabilities and estimating labor industry. Working closely with sales personal to successfully submit new bids for new business. Past experience in program management, operations management, cost accounting or quality management in the metal stamping industry is highly desirable.
- Preparation of all Die quotes for new business
- Manages complete Die design for all new business
- Manages Die designers including approving strip layouts and final tool design
- Provide technical support and assistance to the sales department
- Works with sales to assure that the tool design conforms to customer requirements
- Contribute to programs and/or plant objectives for Quality, Safety and Cost.
- Initiates all Design APQP’s
JOB CODE: 038947
Electrical Design EngineerOur client company is looking for a degreed Electrical Design Engineer with motor controls and tong project engineering experience. This person should posess electrical engineering background and working knowledge of design codes & specs. They must have a strong working knowledge of SolidWorks and AutoCAD. The responsibilities include but are not limited by design, analysis of crane electrical control, creating BOMs and routings and improvement productivity.
This positions requires a Bachelors Degree.
JOB CODE: 739842
Electrical EngineerWe are looking for an Electrical Engineer with knowledge in Universal motors. This position has the total electrical engineering responsibility for all product lines, both new, and existing. the product areas of responsibility include motors, switches, electronics, wiring, power supply, cords, connectors, agency approvals, and electrical safety.
JOB CODE: 280888
Lead EngineerOur client company has an opening for a Lead Engineer with a background in structural steel design. This person will use 2D Autocad and design conveyor systems and rock crushers for the mining and aggregate industries. This person will also be leading a team of engineers so past leadership roles would be helpful.
JOB CODE: 044427
Manufacturing EngineerOur client company is looking for a hands on Manufacturing Engineer to provide production support for the entire plant. This person must have knowledge of NC programming language. They must also have a statistical background and work with the Engineering, Marketing, Purchasing, and cell leaders to get products through manufacturing. They will create and analyze processes and select tooling and fixtures.
This job requires a BSME/MET
JOB CODE: 334121
Plating EngineerOur client company is looking for a Plating Engineer.
- Start-up new surface finishing equipment which will be installed : Hard chrome plating, Cadmium-titanium plating, Nickel plating, Brush plating, Flat Peening and Paint
- Develop a training program tailed for facility needs from exisiting training materials
- Provide theoretical training to new employees
- Evaluate and internally qualify operators for each surface finishing process
- Oversee the activities necessary for process qualification with clients
- Support day-to-day shop floor production activities : evaluate process defects and utilize problem solving skills to resolve them, provide technical expertise to operators and foreman, evaluate tooling performance to determine maintenance or replacement requirements
- Optimize work methods, processes and tooling to increase performance or decrease operations costs
- Custodian of surface finishing techniques and instructions
- Preform periodic process audits to evaluate the conformity of the process verses clients and internal specifications
JOB CODE: 450470
Process EngineerOur client company is looking for a Process Engineer. This person will verify product setups, CAR (casual analysis and resolution), investigate cause of nonconforming material, conduct capability studies, conduct trials on new formulas, and coordinates scale-ups.
JOB CODE: 352125
Product EngineerWe are looking for a Product Engineer. This person will be responsible for managing projects that relate to existing product improvements and revisions. this individual works closely with the Manufacturing Engineering, Operations, Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs Departments and provides project leadership. The individual also provides technical and analytical results which drive product improvement, cost reduction, product verification, validation and manufacturing processes.
JOB CODE: 617936
Sheet Metal DesignerOur client company is looking for a Sheet Metal Designer. They will be responsible for designing sheet metal parts and assemblies in Inventor, detailed prints in Inventor, preforming design changes and ECOs, and supporting manufacturing on engineered projects.
JOB CODE: 504231
Stamping Die DesignerOur client company is looking for a Satamping Die Designer to design metal stamping dies for progressive and single hit presses. This person must also provide support in engineering in the specific areas of design and estimating for new die builds and maintenance of existing tooling.
JOB CODE: 958329
Tire Development EngineerOur client company has an opening for a Tire Development Engineer. This position has project management and engineering responsibilities for the development of PCR / LTR tires for North American Original Equipment applications.
- Interact with customers / marketing regarding target performance requirements
- Engineer and conduct analytical analysis on design features and characteristics
- Green tire design and compliance to cured specifications
- Oversee required testing and data analysis
- Conduct design reviews and reports
- Oversee budget management of projects
Requirements: The ideal candidate must have a strong understanding and knowledge of basic tire performance characteristics management. Knowledge and utilization of analytical procedures (FEA and other modeling techniques) is helpful. This position requires a minimum Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
Assembly SupervisorOur client company is looking for an Assembly Supervisor. this person will be responsible to manage the shop floor employees who assemble, test, store and ship landing gear. Establish and/or ensure adherence of employees to plant policies and procedures. Responsible to ensure the production schedule, health and safety and quality of the landing gear is maintained to customer specifications. Establish and maintain community relations aswell as foster a well-trained and motivated staff.
- Direct and coordinate plant operations within company policies and procedures
- Maintain a safe and clean assembly facility.
- Responsible for the assembly shops production, quality and Health & Safety goals.
- Confer with department heads to ensure coordination of purchasing, production, and shipping.
- Responsible for establishing and resourcing the necessary manpower according to the load & capacity and scheduling needs to ensure all shift needs are met
- Execute and develop the necessary maintenance plans for critical equipment
- Schedule and conduct daily and weekly schedule and Key Performance Indicator meetings
- Drive process change requests to implements to the current methods to produce various components and assemblies.
JOB CODE: 756250
Buyer / PlannerOur client company is looking for a entry level Buyer/ Planner. This person does not need a ton of experience but a bachelors degree is required.
JOB CODE: 666276
Continuous Improvement SpecialistOur client company is looking for a Continuous Improvement Specialist who has a familiarity with aerospace regulatory requirements.
- The successful implementation of continuous or single-piece flow in a high-mix/ low volume manufacturing environment
- Proven implementation of kanban to support internal flow lines and/or the supply chain that supports an internal flow line
- Demonstrated successful utilization of heijunka in a high mix low volume environment to level flow
- The general monitoring and measuring of business related metrics and the communication of performance through the use of powerpoint, excel, word, or visio, ect.
- The utilization of SAP as an erp solution
- A strong demonstration of problem solving skills, excellent personal and team organizational skills, and effective time management
- A minimum of 5 years experience preferably from within the aerospace or automotive industries or a high technology/small batch product design/ manufacturing environment
- A Bachelors degree in Mechanical , Industrial Engineering or equivalent
JOB CODE: 209669
Customer Program ManagerOur client company is looking for a Customer Program Manager. This person will assume complete responsibility for the schedule and financial performance of one or more programs. They will work to coordinate , monitor, and facilitate the work of other areas , such as manufacturing, engineering, sales and materials.
- Provide a single point of business focus for designated customer programs, and manages through program processes the satisfaction of customer expectations
- Understands and stays current with the broad view of customer expectations and business requirements, and refines them to specific deliverable
- Management of cross-functional Customer Program teams in a matrixed environment
- Identifies, pursues, and wins new business from existing customers
- 5 years of successful mid-to-senior management/leadership experience accountable for one or more of the following functions : manufacturing, materials, program management, sales, customer service or marketing
- BA/BS required
- Demonstrated management of complex projects with duration’s of one or more years
JOB CODE: 337221
Department SupervisorOur client company is looking for a Department Supervisor. This person will supervise 30 union employees in a casting operation. They are looking for someone specifically with a background in sand casting. This person will oversee the entire department, overseeing 3 shifts.
JOB CODE: 268975
Distribution ManagerOur Client company is looking for a Distribution Manager.
- Ensure adherence to retail customer logistics, transportation guidelines and retail growth initiatives
- Ensure adherence to clinical and therapy customer requirements
- Develop processes and procedures to increase warehouse / distribution capacity, reduce / minimize shipping errors, ensure inventory accuracy and improve efficiency
- Perform data analysis to determine picking, out-away, order consolidation, load/ off-load targets, increase throughput, and smooth out and/ or remove constraints
- Audit operational processes to ensure business operating procedures are followed and correct as needed
- Identify problems, trace root cause and form / implement solutions for timely resolution
- Ensure effective deployment of resources
- Develop personnel, cross train, succession planning and promote continuous improvement
- Work cross-functionally with other department heads to improve processes
JOB CODE: 092277
Maintenance TechWe are looking for a Maintenance Tech. This person will be responsible for maintenance on the entire facility. Strong electrical and mechanical skills are needed along with knowledge of PLC’s/ Electrical controls. Ideally this person will could out of plastics /extruding/compounding environment.
JOB CODE: 234878
Product ManagerWe are looking for both a senior and a junior Product Manager. These positions will maximize identified product sales to worldwide equipment markets while meeting corporate and divisional profit objectives. In addition, they must know the worldwide customer requirements for the identified products and applications and prioritize those requirements through product line planning for optimum long-term growth and profitability.
- Plan,coordinate and execute product marketing strategies
- Create sales support materials for all products
- Manage entire product life-cycle
- Product pricing development and management
- Gather data and analyze competitive position
- Create basic presentations to division personnel
- Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction on complex matters. Works independently and receives minimal guidance on other assignments
- May provide general guidance of train lower level support staff
JOB CODE: 566988
Program ManagerA client company of ours is looking for a Program Manager with experiences in the automotive industry.
- Directs, coordinates and exercises functional authority for planning, organization, control, integration and completion of a large and important project or a program represented by a number of small projects with many complex features.
- Works intimately with QA and Production to oversee new product launches with successful PPAP’s.
- Plans & formulates engineering program and organizes projects and staff according to projects requirements.
- Coordinates activities concerned with technical developments scheduling and resolving engineering design and test problems.
- Evaluates and approves design changes, specifications, and drawing releases.
Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent in experience.
JOB CODE: 020261
Project ManagerLooking for someone with a technical background who has knowledge of PLC/DDC and graphic configuration.
JOB CODE: 362039
Quality ManagerWe are looking for a Quality Manager that is passionate about quality. The quality system needs to be rebuilt and the company is in the process of re-certifying for ISO certification, so the person has to be very knowledgeable of ISO standards.
JOB CODE: 797142
Supply Chain ManagerOur client company is looking for a Supply Chain Manager to professionally and effectively lead the Supply Chain Development process. This person will also manage purchasing activities for materials, supplies and tooling ensuring the company’s specifications and quality requirements are met. Coordinate planning and replenishment aspects of the procurement process meeting production schedule needs at the best price in support of company objectives for safety, quality, delivery, and cost.
JOB CODE: 339662
Software EngineerLooking for someone to work with a team to advance software products and services for the company. They must have a strong computer background to address technology decision, data management, scalability, security and user interface design.
JOB CODE: 166979
Senior Database AdministratorWe are looking for a Senior Database Administrator of the Technology Services team will partner with cross functional teams both internally and externally to define, shape, and implement appropriate virtualization and high availability solutions for the company. This individual will also define a roadmap and work with executive leadership to communicate need and remove roadblocks to ensure the company is set for success.
JOB CODE: 359051
Account ManagerWe are looking for a Sales Account Manager. This person will be responsible for contacting new and existing customers to discuss their needs, and to explain how these needs could be met by specific products.
- Quotes prices or other bid specifications
- Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations
- Negotiate prices or terms of sales or service agreements
- Identify perspective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences
- Prepare sales contracts for orders obtained, and submit orders for processing
- Select the correct products or assist customers in making product selections, based on customers needs, product specifications, and applicable regulations.
- Prepare sales presentations or proposals to explain product specifications
JOB CODE: 301166
Marketing DirectorWe have an opening for a Marketing Director. This person will lead a team of Client Managers . The overall expectation is to drive significant revenue growth through influencing existing merchants’ billing and payments strategies.
- Develop winning strategies by probing for merchant needs and align them with the companies opportunities
- Influence management skills that position opportunities as mutually beneficial in order to gain endorsement and resource allocation
- Drive implementation of innovative financial, operational, and expansion opportunities
JOB CODE: 002428
VP of Sales & MarketingWe are looking for an individual to fill the VP of Sales & Marketing position.
The individual will be expected to report directly to the owner. They will also manage 7 regional sales reps that are direct employees of the company. Additionally they will manage a Marketing Manager and a Sr. Distribution Sales Rep. They will be responsible for managing and helping to expand existing accounts and developing new accounts. This company primarily sells medical products/devices through distributors. The company sells to hospitals, medical centers, Urgent Care/ER centers, and private medical practices/doctors offices all in the USA.
JOB CODE: 360993