Engineering & Design
AutoCad TechnicianOur client company has an opening for an AutoCad Technician. They will design electrical control panels, power systems, and construction packages to install panels into industrial processing plants.
- Design/ CAD automation controls cabinets that will include: programmable logic controllers (PLC), system rack installations, power supplies, grounding requirements, analog and discrete control wiring and ternubations,motor starters, variable frequency drives, ect.
- Size control cabinet breakers, fusing, wiring, overloads,starters,drives,conduits based on cabinet and field device loads
JOB CODE: 841477
Controls EngineerOur client company has an opening for a Controls Engineer.
- Engineering and development of electrical systems for new and existing equipment.
- Develop PLC programs for new and existing equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair of electrical breakdowns on all equipment.
- Strong electrical background with: Punch press controls, Programming PLC’s and associated equipment
- Knowledge of Motor drive controls, Automated equipment, and Robot controls.
JOB CODE: 013607, 427576
DesignerWe are looking to fill multiple design positions within one of our client companies. We are seeking Mechanical Designers as well as Electrical Designers. They will work closely with AutoCad and must have knowledge and understanding of ANSI C37/ NEC/ IEC/ NEMA/ UL standards. Also knowledge of metals fabrication process for steel, aluminum, and copper preferred.
JOB CODE: 513384
Electrical and Automation EngineerThe Electrical and Automation Engineer is responsible for the electrical installation of new equipment and modernization upgrades for industrial control systems and automation projects.This position requires sound knowledge of Allen Bradley PLC & HMI programming and a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering.
JOB CODE: 114297
Electrical EngineerLooking for a seasoned engineer with strong experience in electrical principles.They must also be able to design on AutoCad and understand DC Power, DC Controllers,and schematics.
JOB CODE: 862246
Field Service EngineerOur client company has an opening for a Field Service Engineer.This person will be responsible for installing, troubleshooting, and repairing company machine products. Additionally they will travel to customer locations both domestically and internationally to assist, analyze, and resolve customer issues with machinery.
JOB CODE: 037846
New Product Development EngineerSeeking a New Product Engineer to become involved in new product development as well as product improvement projects.
- BS Engineering
- Experience in development of consumer products
- Strong Leadership Skills
JOB CODE: 578390
Mechanical EngineerOur client company has an opening for a Mechanical Engineer with a good understanding of Solidworks.
JOB CODE: 517719
Mechanical Design EngineerOur client company has an opening for a Mechanical Design Engineer proficient with Autodesk Inventor (3D system). Must be willing to do drawings, detailing, and BOM. Also experience in sheet metal fabrication and design is preferred.
JOB CODE: 629338
Quality EngineerLooking for a Quality Engineer with classical quality tools: APQP,PPAP,Corrective action reports, Root cause analysis. Experience in machining or welding preferred.
JOB CODE: 962393
Structural AnalystSeeking a Structural Analyst to provide expertise in static strength and fatigue analyses of wheel and brake components and assemblies. This is applied as part of proposal, design, qualification, aircraft certification, and customer support efforts.
JOB CODE: 850997
Welding EngineerOur client company is seeking a highly technical Welding Engineer that can do repairs on jet engine components. FAA repair experience is needed.
- Advanced knowledge of shop procedures and technical process in Machining, Welding, Thermal Spra, Electroplating, Inspection,Shot Peening, Deburring, Ect.
- Strong design capabilities, including tooling and fixture design
- Understanding of GTAW process and variables
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes
A Bachelor’s degree in Welding Engineering,Materials Sciences, Metallurgy, Mechanical Engineering or other similar areas of discipline. Experience with electron beam welding a plus.
JOB CODE:655093, 847527
Engineering ManagerLooking for a stamping professional with leadership qualities and experience.
- tool and die
- ability to lead and drive projects without being told
- understanding of automated manufacturing lines: stamping presses, welding, and robots
JOB CODE: 753298
Environmental Health and Safety EngineerSeeking someone with the skills to develop strategies and metrics to reduce and measure reduction in work related injuries.
- Lead person in development and sustainment of company-wide safety and environmentally compliant culture
- Maintain working knowledge of current local and federal environmental and safety standards
- Key person in training and instruction of all safety related issues
- Enforcement of company safety policies
- Maintain EHS policies and procedures
JOB CODE: 829746
Fabrication Production Supervisor/ManagerWe are currently looking for a Production Supervisor with experience in machining and metal fabrication.
- Responsible for insuring optimal results in Safety,Quality,Delivery, and Cost for the production area.
- Ensure GMP’s are followed, ISO certification is maintained, and all required FDA regulations are followed.
- Ensure safety policies are practiced at all times
JOB CODE: 153245
Manufacturing EngineerLooking for a Manufacturing Engineer with a commitment to continuous improvement, an ability to build strong working relationships in a team environment, strong customer focus, and strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
BS in Mechanical, Plastics, or Process Engineering.
5-10 years experience in engineered thermoplastics preferred.
JOB CODE: 605987
Maintenance ManagerLooking for someone to oversee five maintenance techs in a chemical plant.
JOB CODE: 893721
Project ManagerLooking for someone with a technical background who has knowledge of PLC/DDC and graphic configuration.
JOB CODE: 362039
Reliability Engineer/ManagerLooking for a Reliability Engineer/ Manager.
- Understanding of RCI root cause failure analysis methodology; strong troubleshooting abilities, preferably in a batch processing chemical facility environment; basic understanding of general process equipment such as valves, pumps, and rotating equipment
- Knowledge of proactive reliability processes (i.e. criticality ranking, mechanical-integrity focused, root cause failure analysis, reliability centered maintenance)
- Working knowledge of predictive/preventative maintenance tools/practices to achieve the lowest life cycle costs: including oil analysis, vibration analysis, thermographs, and ultrasonic
+SAP knowledge and six Sigma exposure/ Certified Maintenance and Reliability Engineering Professional a plus
JOB CODE: 886857
Senior BuyerThe Senior Buyer is accountable for the development, implementation, and on-going management of assigned global MABS category strategies that reduce the total cost of goods and services and derive value from suppliers and supply chain activities. Responsible for reducing the overall supply risk through contingency planning and understanding of supplier capacities, disaster preparedness, and financial health. They will also develop and improve overall supplier and supply base capabilities along with supporting new product and program development.
Bachelors Degree in business or technical field, 5-10 years purchasing experience required
JOB CODE: 118842
Site ManagerOur client company is looking for an experienced field veteran, willing to live on job/construction sites 80% of the time, and have experience managing electrical and mechanical installation contractors. Former experience as a trade contractor (plumbing,electrical) at an industrial site would be ideal.
JOB CODE: 697867
Stockroom ManagerThe Stockroom Manager will assist the organization in all aspects as they pertain to shipping, receiving, and order fulfillment of parts. The scope of this position includes processing parts orders, receiving both German and domestic parts, and shipping parts orders.
JOB CODE: 784707
SupervisorOversee the entire facility of about 40 union employees.
This person will have to be a strong leader and a strong communicator.
There are 4 different department supervisors on first shift that this person has to communicate with on a daily basis.
JOB CODE: 645028
Quality Assurance ManagerSeeking a Quality Assurance Manager for one of our client companies.
- ensure continued compliance of the company’s Quality Management System (QMS)
- ensure that processes needed for the Quality Management System are established,implemented, and maintained
- report to the Quality Management Team on the performance of the QMS and any need for improvement
- ensure the promotion and awareness of our QMS throughout the organization
- work with the Customer Advocate to ensure that all customer disappointments are addressed appropriately given the severity of the problems and the impact to our customer.
JOB CODE: 940177
Accounting ManagerThe Accounting Manager is responsible for managing the general accounting operations.This includes directing the activities of the general accounting department and developing those employees; managing the company’s cash flow; preparing, analyzing and maintaining current policies and procedures that are in compliance with the company.
A BS degree in accounting is required.
JOB CODE: 111770
ControllerThe Controller is responsible for administering the company’s financial affairs including financial reporting, tax compliance, and job cost accounting. They will also be using a well know construction accounting system. They will support all levels of the company in budget preparation and on a monthly basis will analyze each construction job, review and update currents budgets, costs, billing, and change orders while summarizing data in the monthly Company’s Contractors Job Summaries.
JOB CODE: 353435
Senior IT Engineer(Network/Systems Engineer)Looking for someone knowledgeable in running and maintaining all aspects of SaaS and Private Cloud Hosting infrastructure.
- Deep and broad experience with Microsoft server technologies including designing, installing, administering, and maintaining Windows server 2008 R2/2012/2012 R2
- Visualization experience with Hyper-V
JOB CODE: 970556
Software EngineerLooking for someone to work with a team to advance software products and services for the company. They must have a strong computer background to address technology decision, data management, scalability, security and user interface design.
JOB CODE: 166979
Technical Sales EngineerWe are seeking a Technical Sales Engineer for one of our client companies.
- Meet or exceed the annual revenue targets assigned.
- prepare/send quotations, and and negotiate purchase orders from customers following pricing, specifications, terms and conditions guidelines previously approved.
- Prepare and make presentations to customers that generate sales, solve problems and/or demonstrate proper usage of the company’s products
- Handle routine customer technical service issues and request technical specialists as required for solving complex technical issues.
Must have a BS technical Degree.
JOB CODE: 609097
VP of Sales & MarketingWe are looking for an individual to fill the VP of Sales & Marketing position.
The individual will be expected to report directly to the owner. They will also manage 7 regional sales reps that are direct employees of the company. Additionally they will manage a Marketing Manager and a Sr. Distribution Sales Rep. They will be responsible for managing and helping to expand existing accounts and developing new accounts. This company primarily sells medical products/devices through distributors. The company sells to hospitals, medical centers, Urgent Care/ER centers, and private medical practices/doctors offices all in the USA.
JOB CODE: 360993