Engineering & Design
Applications EngineerOur client company is looking for an Applications Engineer.
- Perform Engineering tasks in the development of custom systems
- Guide projects through the custom engineering process to produce practical designs
- participation in development of custom system cost sheets and quotes
- Produce conceptual designs
- Creation of detailed drawings
- Identification of applicable standards
- Analysis of design applicable standards and customer requirements
- Analysis of design using engineering analysis tools and techniques
- Review of instruction manuals and product literature
- Define and lead custom projects and lab and field tests
- Complete custom project specifications and designs
- Complete project feasibility and Pre-Prod authorizations for small projects
- Create and maintain project schedules
JOB CODE: 983083
Chief EngineerOur client company is looking for a Chief Engineer. This highly-visible position leverages specific company technology to promote and differentiate the company’s offering of rubber processing machinery to leading tire manufacturers and rubber processors in both the US and abroad while increasing customer productivity and mix quality. This position entails both full project management duties from inception to culmination, and technical duties in support of all Engineering and company projects, working with all other departments, and across full range of company products. Position entails primary backup of GM of Engineering, and includes tracking and on-time submission of all Engineering projects.
- Five years minimum machine design experience in Tire & Rubber, related, or non-related heavy industry
- BS or technical degree required
- PE license desirable
- Proficiency in FEA, including Solidworks Premium package with simulation
- Heavy weldmat and machine design experience required
JOB CODE: 2387442
Electrical EngineerOur client company is looking for an Electrical Engineer .The position offers a dynamic environment with opportunities for growth in technical experience and personal development. This position requires experience with PLC programming and controls systems. The Electrical Engineer works closely with sales and project engineers to develop control systems in accordance with customer requirement. He or she is often required to supervise installation and startup of aforementioned control systems at customers facilities.
- Minimum of two years experience designing and analyzing PLC control systems
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Thorough understanding of 24VDC, 120VAC, 240VAC, aadn 480VAC electrical circuits in both single and three phase
- Ability to manage time and priorities
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Understanding of NEC codes
- Experience with advanced PLC control design
- Experience with AC and DC motor control
- Experience with AutoCAD Electrical
- Experience with hydraulic design
JOB CODE: 207441
Hardware EngineerOur client company is looking for a Hardware Engineer.
- Liaison with internal and external customers and suppliers to assist in defining requirements specifications and hardware and software architecture
- Conducts technical work not excluding the following: analysis, product design, testing, system/component integration, VHDL development and microprocessor designs
- Prepares and reviews documentation including technical requirements, specifications, design documents, user guides, work instructions, test plans procedures and technical reports
- Plans, organizes and controls his/her activities to ensure on-time delivery and the quality of their output
- Actively participates as a member of the electronics skill center and program specific development teams
- Carries out special projects as assigned
- Authority for technical approval of hardware related items.
Must have a BSME or BSEE.
JOB CODE: 691747
Manufacturing EngineerOur client company is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer with a diverse machining background. This person should be proficient with CNC programming and will work with the design team to develop components and processes as well as step by step documentation. Also this candidate should have experience with alloy steels. Experience with tight tolerance moving parts such as valves and injectors and knowledge of 3D CAD.
JOB CODE: 476146
Mechanical EngineerOur client company is looking for a Mechanical Engineer to design ball bearing cables. This person should have experience using SolidWorks with FEA. The engineer will be responsible for designing locking mechanisms/ mechanical actuators and following his designs with the drafters to generate the drawings, to the lab for machining the parts, and thru the assembly to produce prototypes.
JOB CODE: 050965
Packaging EngineerOur client company is looking for a Packaging Engineer. This position requires a hands on approach and willingness to embrace design visions and often push beyond what might be considered the safe or familiar way of doing things. This person must understand part design and be able to effectively demonstrate working and manufacturable solutions using 3D Cad.
- Reports to the VP of Manufacturing and Engineering on status of design projects and feasibility studies. Recognizes potential scheduling conflicts, budget overages and milestone delays and brings it to the VP’s attention.
- Defines and coordinates work activities with fellow internal and external team members. May direct activities of other engineers and outside vendors.
- Organizes with VP and Internal Engineering staff mechanical design reviews in accordance with project milestones.
- Prepares proposals, schedules, budgets, and product cost estimates
- Works with customers, partners, internal teammates and external vendors to identify and develop welding and converting solutions for the worldwide industrial automated converting market
- Develop innovative concepts, as needed to help support the sales of automated converting equipment
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with key strategic vendors; working directly with vendors and internal engineering staff to support our mutual efforts, in growing the automated converting market
- Active with hands on assistance in the building and completion of customers equipment
- Attend trade shows/ seminars and visit with customers to keep abreast of the latest trends in the industry
- Work within budget guidelines and time line requirements
- Documents designs according to our internal customer documentation requirements
- Design cost effective equipment through practical design methods, the the ease of manufacturability in mind
Must have a BSME or equivalent and 5+ years design experience with machinery and advanced processes.
JOB CODE: 139832
Project EngineerOur client company is looking for a Project Engineer.
- Accurate & complete product design drawings and models released for Cost Estimation
- Primary Technical communication interface with the Customer
- Control and documentation of program / project timing within the company
- Working knowledge of thermoplastics and their applications related to automotive products
- Completion of engineering samples / prototypes
- Primary control for the completion and maintenance of APQP documentation
- Maintain proficiency with CAD systems required for product design drawings and models
Should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology
JOB CODE: 101096
Quality EngineerOur client company is looking for a Quality Engineer.
This position includes:
- Coordinate AS9100/ISO9001
- Updates and revisions on Quality Manual
- Annual audit(s)
- Coordinate NADCAP
- Heat treat
- Vendor – preventive maintenance
- Maintain certification documents
- Coordinate NDT Training
- Conduct internal audits
- Audit QMS
JOB CODE: 05372
Supplier Quality EngineerOur client company is looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer. This candidate should have a minimum of 5 years experience preferably from within the aerospace or automotive industries or high technology/ small batch product design/ manufacturing environment. this experience should have included some of the following:
- The successful application of all or the majority of the following: the right lean toolds, 6s, VSM, and process mapping, continuous flow, SMED, standard work, TPM, Poka-Yoke, PFMEA, PPAP, A3′s, daily management and various problem solving methods.
- A familiarity with aerospace regulatory requirements such as EASA/FAR part 21 and 145 AS9100, A9120
- Business risk assessment of supplier to baseline their overall performance, identify gaps requiring improvement, then successful executing counter measures to close the gaps
- Demonstrated performance benefit as a result of supplier development efforts performed at the supplier
- Constraint analysis at suppliers that includes the identification and successful implementation of mitigation efforts
- The general monitoring an measuring of business related metrics and the communication of performance through the use of powerpoint, excel, word, or visio.
JOB CODE: 703993
Buyer/ PlannerOur client company is looking for a Buyer/Planner.
- Plan and execute the flow of externally procured material from the supplier into the factory for assigned products ensuring inventory optimization and flow of material.
- Ensure planning information is communicated with suppliers in a timely manner. Phase out, delivery changes, ect.
- Proactively communicate supply shortages to appropriate personnel.
- Follow up with suppliers as necessary, to resolve delivery problems, cost changes, or quality issues.
- Work with suppliers on establishing Kanban agreements to reduce inventory and lead-time.
- Manage inventory to ensure cell objectives are met in line with company objectives.
- Manage surplus and obsolete inventory and actively disposition inventory if required.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify and implement inventory reduction initiatives.
- Demonstrated report generation skills and ability to prepare presentations.
- Support new product development from concept stage through successful product launch.
- Define, drive, and implement process improvements and systems improvements for materials’ activities. Provide timely, accurate results to streamline and improve processes.
JOB CODE: 521643
Global Supply Chain ManagerOur client company is looking for a Global Supply Chain Manager. This person will support the Director of Purchasing in meeting supply management objectives and will play a key role in managing the most critical and complex supplier relationships. The focus will be on improving the performance of strategic suppliers, managing critical supplier relationships, creating and publishing internal and external performance reports, RAILS, and other documents, and assisting in meeting all other supplier program goals.
- Degree in business or technical field required
- 5-10 plus years of extensive purchasing experience
- Strong understanding of supplier relationship management with proven problem solving and risk management skills
- Exceptional communication skills with an established comfort level communication and presenting to all levels within an organization
- Demonstrated success in dealing with complex negotiations, legal issues and large contracts
- Proven track record in facilitation and project management skills to lead cross-functional teams, drive consensus, an co-ordinate implementation of improved supplier performance and issue resolutions in a timely and effective manner
- Solid planning, organizational, interpersonal, oral and written communication
JOB CODE: 865685
Manufacturing SupervisorOur client company is looking for a Manufacturing Supervisor who has a background in Precision Metals/CNC. Also a background in quality will be key, as this will be the focal point of the position. Knowledge of tooling – inventory/ordering/changes and production scheduling needed.
JOB CODE: 012775
Production ManagerOur client company is looking for a Production Manager. This person will oversee 90 production people in a composite molding operation. Direct reports include 3 shift supervisors and a maintenance manager. Looking for a high energy person who has experience in the plastics industry.
JOB CODE: 422448
Program ManagerWe have several opportunities for a Program Manager.
- Directs, coordinates and exercises functional authority for planning, organization, control, integration, and completion of a large and important project or a program represented by a number of small projects with many complex features
- Works intimately with QA and Production to oversee new product launches with successful PPAP’s
- Plans & formulates engineering program & organizes projects and staff according to project requirements
- Reviews new designs for the compliance with engineering principles, company standards, and customer specifications
- Coordinates activities concerned with technical developments scheduling and resolving engineering design and test problems
- Evaluates and approves design changes, specifications and drawing releases
- Experience with PPAP, APQP, FMEA, control plans and GD&T
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent in experience
- Five years of experience in all phases of engineering projects, past experience in leading & directing projects and the work of others
- Strong written, verbal, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Experience in the automotive industry preferred
JOB CODE: 020261
Quality ManagerOur client company is looking for a Quality Manager. the right candidate will accomplish objectives by training, coaching, assigning, and communicating job expectations to the Quality team. Must be able to coordinate with manufacturing operations to achieve goals, identify and resolve problems, recommend improvements, implement changes, and establish preventive measures. This person should have 6+ years of progressive Quality Department experience with a technical background. Automotive industry experience is a must.
JOB CODE: 310291
Service Controls ManagerOur client company is looking for a Service Controls Manager. The company’s expanding business has resulted in a need for a seasoned Service Controls Manager to develop solutions and estimates for all service automation, and successfully manage and motivate HVAC controls technicians. In this role, they will develop estimates and solutions for control effort related to service contracts and projects, and conduct job site visits to inspect equipment and equipment rooms to ensure quality performance. Staying up to date on current automation technologies is essential for success.
- Five plus years of experience as an Applications Engineer, Controls/Service Manager, or Operations Manager
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree proffered
- Five or more years experience managing a staff of technicians
- Knowledge of mechanical/electrical systems and effective troubleshooting techniques
JOB CODE: 468879
Warehouse ManagerOur client company is looking for a Warehouse Manager. This person is responsible for managing, directing, and coordinating all warehouse production and systematic functions of their respective shift, including direct responsibility for shift associates. leads and planners.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish daily/weekly/monthly operational plans for activities such as a verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of materials, and keeping warehouse physical and systemic inventory accurate/correct
- Plan work schedules, assist in budget preparation, and manage spending and labor productivity
- Communicates daily with shift managers/leads/transportation department to ensure coordination of warehouse activities between shifts and with other functions such as production, sales, records control, and purchasing
- Responsible fore safety planning and safe shift operations
- Regularly inspects/ maintains physical condition of warehouse and equipment. Prepares work orders for repair/ replacement as necessary
- Directs salvage of damaged or used material, ensuring approved procedures are always followed
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred but not required
- Prior associate management experience in distribution and/or logistics
- 5+ years relevant experience in distribution and/or logistics
JOB CODE: 928375
Software EngineerLooking for someone to work with a team to advance software products and services for the company. They must have a strong computer background to address technology decision, data management, scalability, security and user interface design.
JOB CODE: 166979
Service Sales RepresentativeWe are looking for a Service Sales Representative for one of our client companies. This person needs to be a drive,, results oriented sales person. A big part of this role will be cold calling C-level business and building owners to sell their mechanical, HVAC, and building maintenance services. This position requires outside sales experience in and environment selling “value added” service.
JOB CODE: 477461