Engineering & Design
Circuit Board DesignerOur client company is looking for a Circuit Board Designer. This person will provide technical expertise in the layout of complex multilayer circuit boards used in aerospace products.
- Layout printed circuit boards from detailed electrical schematics and detailed mechanical drawings
- Perform parts placement, rout circuit boards and provide all required circuit board drawings using Altium design tools
- Interface with EMI and circuit design engineers’ to provide a robust circuit board layout.
- Conform to department design requirements and IPC standards specifications for printed circuit boards, drafting practices and procedures
A BSEE or Associates degree is required.
JOB CODE: 453490
Customer Quality EngineerOur client company is looking for a Customer Quality Engineer.
- Responsible for the quality interface with the customer for the new product development process, including participation within the concurrent engineering activities defining the requirements for the program
- Responsible for the creation of a Quality compliance matrix that reflects the company’s position pertaining to compliance of customer program Quality requirements.
- Responsible for generating and maintaining Quality plans as required, including maintaining their configuration control.
- Responsible for on-going customer interface for all Quality related matters.
- Focal point for receiving customer feedback of quality problems the occur at the OE . Responsible for assuring that identified problems have been addressed, effective corrective action implemented to prevent future occurrences and also communicating the resolution back to the customer.
- Responsible for monitoring and tracking quality performance for the customer and facilitating continuous improvement activities to improve performance.
- Responsible for interface with the customer during customer visits
- Successful application of c continuous improvement tools (Lean, Six Sigma, PPAP, PFMEA)
Must have a minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Mechanical, Industrial Engineering of equivalent.
JOB CODE: 647877
Electrical/Mechanical DesignerOur client company is looking for an Electrical/Mechanical Designer. This person will support systems engineering, product and development engineering bu generating documentation for manufacturing and the customer.
- prepare the electrical and mechanical drawing package for system or product designs to meet the sales order entry package requirements
- prepare the electrical and mechanical drawing package for Development designs to meet the technical and marketing requirements
- reconcile bills of material to the electrical and mechanical drawing package
- prepare graphical interface screens for system designs
- perform routine electrical and mechanical design by complying with internal design standards
- participate in product and system design reviews as assigned and update documentation to reflect approved changes
- maintain proficiency in AutoCAD and graphical design computer programs
JOB CODE: 811627
EMI EngineerOur client company is looking for an EMI Engineer to provide technical guidance to EMC compliance for aerospace.
- Preparations of test plans, procedures and reports
- Understanding of DO-160 EMC test procedures, ARP5583; Guide to certification of Aircraft in a High-Intensity Radidated Field Environment
- Technical writing skills
- Willing to travel to support off-site testing
Must have a BSEE
JOB CODE: 592237
Engineering ManagerOur client company is looking for an Engineering Manager. This position has a lot of administrative duties to it and a lot of direct reports. Someone who is strong willed and can defuse potential problems is needed. This person must have a basic idea of design and lots of manufacturing experience.
JOB CODE: 256377
Manufacturing EngineerOur client company is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer with a diverse machining background. This person should be proficient with CNC programming and will work with the design team to develop components and processes as well as step by step documentation. Also this candidate should have experience with alloy steels. Experience with tight tolerance moving parts such as valves and injectors and knowledge of 3D CAD.
JOB CODE: 476146
Mechanical EngineerOur client company is looking for a Mechanical Engineer.
- Develops new design concepts from documented customer or market requirements
- Refines concepts to workable, manufacturable designs that meet durability, performance, and cost targets
- Research/review statutory/regulatory compliance requirements for applications/products
- Creates and analyzes 3D component ans assembly designs of mechanical and electromechanical products using 3D modeling and simulation techniques
- Researches and selects materials for use in design as needed
- Prepares or directs preparation of product or system layout, detailed drawings, and schematics
- Directs and/or coordinates manufacturing or building of prototype product or system
- Plans and develops experimental test programs
- Analyzes test data and reports to determine if design meets functional and performance specifications
- Trains other employees within the Engineering Department
Must have a BS in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline and 5+ years experience designing and testing mechanical components and assemblies.
JOB CODE: 682886
Packaging EngineerOur client company is looking for a Packaging Engineer. This position requires a hands on approach and willingness to embrace design visions and often push beyond what might be considered the safe or familiar way of doing things. This person must understand part design and be able to effectively demonstrate working and manufacturable solutions using 3D Cad.
- Reports to the VP of Manufacturing and Engineering on status of design projects and feasibility studies. Recognizes potential scheduling conflicts, budget overages and milestone delays and brings it to the VP’s attention.
- Defines and coordinates work activities with fellow internal and external team members. May direct activities of other engineers and outside vendors.
- Organizes with VP and Internal Engineering staff mechanical design reviews in accordance with project milestones.
- Prepares proposals, schedules, budgets, and product cost estimates
- Works with customers, partners, internal teammates and external vendors to identify and develop welding and converting solutions for the worldwide industrial automated converting market
- Develop innovative concepts, as needed to help support the sales of automated converting equipment
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with key strategic vendors; working directly with vendors and internal engineering staff to support our mutual efforts, in growing the automated converting market
- Active with hands on assistance in the building and completion of customers equipment
- Attend trade shows/ seminars and visit with customers to keep abreast of the latest trends in the industry
- Work within budget guidelines and time line requirements
- Documents designs according to our internal customer documentation requirements
- Design cost effective equipment through practical design methods, the the ease of manufacturability in mind
Must have a BSME or equivalent and 5+ years design experience with machinery and advanced processes.
JOB CODE: 139832
Senior Project EngineerOur client company is looking for a Senior Project Engineer. This person should have experience in the capital equipment industry. They will design drive train components for equipment and should be able to conduct linear and rotational shaft deflections and stack tolerances. Should have linear gear experience and knowledge of 2D and 3D Solidworks/Autocad.
JOB CODE: 900657
Senior Project Engineer- R&D ElectricalOur client company is looking for a Senior Project Engineer. This person will conduct research primarily in the filed of electromagnetics related to company products and possible possible future products. Also they will develop and maintain the key design tools and develop and implement advanced electrical and electromagnetic analysis methods for new electric motor and generator topologies that result in design and demonstration of advanced electric machinery prototypes. They will perfom analysis and simulation tasks that include modeling the interaction of motors and generators with existing and new power electronic drives and controls.
This position requires a Ph. D in Electrical Engineering with emphasis on electrical and electromagnetic motor and generator analysis is required.
JOB CODE: 667718
Supplier Quality EngineerOur client company is looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer. This candidate should have a minimum of 5 years experience preferably from within the aerospace or automotive industries or high technology/ small batch product design/ manufacturing environment. this experience should have included some of the following:
- The successful application of all or the majority of the following: the right lean toolds, 6s, VSM, and process mapping, continuous flow, SMED, standard work, TPM, Poka-Yoke, PFMEA, PPAP, A3′s, daily management and various problem solving methods.
- A familiarity with aerospace regulatory requirements such as EASA/FAR part 21 and 145 AS9100, A9120
- Business risk assessment of supplier to baseline their overall performance, identify gaps requiring improvement, then successful executing counter measures to close the gaps
- Demonstrated performance benefit as a result of supplier development efforts performed at the supplier
- Constraint analysis at suppliers that includes the identification and successful implementation of mitigation efforts
- The general monitoring an measuring of business related metrics and the communication of performance through the use of powerpoint, excel, word, or visio.
JOB CODE: 703993
Global Supply Chain ManagerOur client company is looking for a Global Supply Chain Manager. This person will support the Director of Purchasing in meeting supply management objectives and will play a key role in managing the most critical and complex supplier relationships. The focus will be on improving the performance of strategic suppliers, managing critical supplier relationships, creating and publishing internal and external performance reports, RAILS, and other documents, and assisting in meeting all other supplier program goals.
- Degree in business or technical field required
- 5-10 plus years of extensive purchasing experience
- Strong understanding of supplier relationship management with proven problem solving and risk management skills
- Exceptional communication skills with an established comfort level communication and presenting to all levels within an organization
- Demonstrated success in dealing with complex negotiations, legal issues and large contracts
- Proven track record in facilitation and project management skills to lead cross-functional teams, drive consensus, an co-ordinate implementation of improved supplier performance and issue resolutions in a timely and effective manner
- Solid planning, organizational, interpersonal, oral and written communication
JOB CODE: 865685
Production SupervisorOur client company is looking for a Production Supervisor. This person will work first shift and oversee about 30 non-union employees in a machining environment.
JOB CODE: 796416
Project Manager Operational ExcellenceLooking for a Project Manager Operational Excellence. This person will be a Lean Six Sigma leader to facilitate the execution of high priority improvements across the enterprise. Collects, models and analyzes operational and financial data to identify and implement step change in business processes, production capability, productivity, flexibility, material and information flows and cost reductions. leads strategic projects utilizing continuous improvements methods such as lean six sigma to increase operating performance, reduce waste and delays, and promote cost reduction in transaction and production environments. Plan, coordinate, facilitate and lead continuous improvement and Lean manufacturing events to streamline operations and deliver improved efficencies and operating results.
- Drive cost reduction by value engineering current processes
- Documents processes, to deliver improved value-added process designs.
- Responsible for training, leading and supporting Lean Six Sigma problem solving teams in measuring , analyzing, improving and controlling processes critical to both customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Lead projects employing cross functional teams to evaluate and recommend improvement production and distribution processes, procedures, layouts, material flows, work simplification and cost reduction.
- Analyze, troubleshoot and identify root cause on identified systems.
- Recommend the best methods of space, labor, material and equipment utilization
- Work closely with business leadership in affected area to perform process analysis leading to production and operational improvements
- Reviews and analyzes operational data, financial data and operating systems to make actionable recommendations
- Manage and delivers projects on time, on budget and on target including those that require coordination of boundary management and multiple technical disciplines.
- Develops project level business metrics, measurement tools and monitoring systems
- Extends current business documentation practices, protocols, and guides to greater levels of effectiveness.
- Lead and/or facilitate Kaizen events
- A bachelors degree (preferred technical related)
- Six Sigma Black Belt
JOB CODE: 910423
Supervisor/ Team LeaderOur client company is looking for a Supervisor /Team Leader. This person needs to be well organized and familiar with 5s principles. Also this person should be mechanically inclined and well versed in assembly. Knowledge of welding is a plus. This person will supervisor 15- 20 assembly personnel.
JOB CODE: 532543
Software EngineerLooking for someone to work with a team to advance software products and services for the company. They must have a strong computer background to address technology decision, data management, scalability, security and user interface design.
JOB CODE: 166979
Senior Database AdministratorWe are looking for a Senior Database Administrator of the Technology Services team will partner with cross functional teams both internally and externally to define, shape, and implement appropriate virtualization and high availability solutions for the company. This individual will also define a roadmap and work with executive leadership to communicate need and remove roadblocks to ensure the company is set for success.
JOB CODE: 359051
Regional Sales ManagerWe are looking for a Regional Sales Manager for one of our client companies. They will be responsible for delivering profitable growth through both direct and indirect channels to market, supporting and driving company objectives with accountability, and delighting the customer at every opportunity. This person needs at least 7 years of experience in packaging, manufacturing, or related industry or discipline, preferably someone out of injection molding plastics. A Bachelors Degree is also required.
JOB CODE: 807748
Service Sales RepresentativeWe are looking for a Service Sales Representative for one of our client companies. This person needs to be a drive,, results oriented sales person. A big part of this role will be cold calling C-level business and building owners to sell their mechanical, HVAC, and building maintenance services. This position requires outside sales experience in and environment selling “value added” service.
JOB CODE: 477461
VP of Sales & MarketingWe are looking for an individual to fill the VP of Sales & Marketing position.
The individual will be expected to report directly to the owner. They will also manage 7 regional sales reps that are direct employees of the company. Additionally they will manage a Marketing Manager and a Sr. Distribution Sales Rep. They will be responsible for managing and helping to expand existing accounts and developing new accounts. This company primarily sells medical products/devices through distributors. The company sells to hospitals, medical centers, Urgent Care/ER centers, and private medical practices/doctors offices all in the USA.
JOB CODE: 360993