Engineering & Design
Controls EngineerA global leader in labeling and packaging materials is looking for a Controls Engineer to demonstrate a strong expertise in automation, drive, complex circuitry, and control systems.
• Promote safety as the most important value in the organization by contributing through training, process improvements and other EHS responsibilities
• Control hardware design, software design, installation, start-up, commissioning and ongoing support.
• Perform effective root cause problem solving to resolve process issues associated with equipment and/or machine performance.
• Strong working knowledge of PLC’s , AC/DC drives, motors, complex circuitry, and instrumentation
JOB CODE: 112181
Design EngineerA large company which manufacturers switches and controls for industrial equipment use is looking for a Design Engineer
• Develop new design concepts from documented customer or market requirements
• Refine concepts to workable, manufacturable designs that meet durability, performance, and cost targets.
• Research and select materials for design as needed.
• BSME or related field.
• 5+ years designing adn testing mechanical components and assemblies.
• 3D modeling/drafting experience (Siements/Unigraphics NX preferred)
JOB CODE: 514517
Desing Engineering ManagerThis individual will be responsible for leading the design effort, and R&D efforts of the company especially with regards to the introduction of plastic materials into the existing product line.
- Proficient in AutoCad
- 4 yr engineering degree
- 5+ years experience
JOB CODE: 000423
Electrical Product EngineerA global electronics compnay which supplies the world’s leading manufacturers in the automotive, defense, aerospace, telecommunications, computing, and electronics markets has an opening for an Electrical Product Engineer. This individual will be responsible for electrical product design and will also develop test procedures and specifications to evaluate products.
• ASEE or higher
• Must have experience in the Aerospace industry.
• Experience with circuits and AutoCad.
JOB CODE: 939379
Product Design EngineerIndividual will be responsible for designing and developing technically sound and marketable products using imaginative, thorough, and practical solutions with appropriate direction from more experienced individuals.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
• Experience shall consist of product design and other related engineering work to obtain the practical knowledge required to quickly recognize problems and to coordinate the efforts of the personnel involved to solve problems.
JOB CODE: 708946
Product Support EngineerResponsible for the development and support of new and existing products in select markets. Works closely with field sales, customer service, manufacturing and engineering departments to assure product stratetgies are executed. This position requires complete knowledge of the company’s products, services, policies, and customer needs.
• Support Market/Product Managers in the development of marketing and product plans.
• Support Market/Product Managers with new product launch. Manage product life cycle.
• Analyze competitive products
• Bachelors degree preferably in Engineering
• 3-5 years previous product manager or application engineering experience
• 25 % travel required
JOB CODE: 901685
Manufacturing Group Leader- Machining
The Manufacturing Group Leader will supervise a small group of machinists, programmers. and set- up operators.
- At least 5 years of related experience.
- Solidworks and Mastercam are desireable.
- CNC lathe experience.
- Conversational programming in G code.
JOB CODE: 781428
Manufacturing Engineering ManagerA large west side manufacturer is seeking a Manufacturing Engineering Manager.
- Train manufacturing and assembly supervisors and associates on new processes, equipment, and methods.
- Develop, evaluate, and improve manufacturing and assembly operations to include, but not limited to, fixturing, tooling and methods.
- Analyze and plan work force space requirements, workflow, ergonomics, and design layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
- Confer with vendors to determine tooling specifications and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials, or parts and evaluate products according to specifications and quality standards.
- Estimate production times and realated costs to provide information for management decisions.
- Work to reduce all aspects of manufacturing costs and waste.
- Bachelors degree and 7 years experience.
- SolidWorks preferred.
- Knowledge of CNC programming.
- Microsoft Office (including Microsoft Project) & AutoCad.
JOB CODE: 668052
PlannerThe Planning Coordinator is responsible for the facilitation of new item set-up to ensure data integrity and project execution timing. In addition the own changes to existing data for current materials. Willl work with the Planning Manager- planning , scheduling, and performing analysis as required.
- 4 year degree preferred
- Solid SAP, Master data, and MRP experience
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent understanding of supply chain
- Multi-functional understanding and multi-tasking capabilities for managing multiple site locations.
- System knowledge: MS Office, Strong Excel skills
JOB CODE: 363595
- Coordinate production, distribution,, and warehousing in accordance with established policies, principles, and procedures.
- Develop plans for efficient use of materials, machines, and employees.
- Review production costs and product quality. Modify production and inventory control programs to maintain and enhance profitable operation of division.
- Conduct effective perfromance reviews and coaching sessions.
- Demonstrate strong leadership.
- Recommend budgets to management.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Engineering, or Business Administration. MBA or Masters preferred.
• 10 years of manufacturing supervisory experience in operations including medical and industrial assembly and plant maintenance.
• Knowledge of machining preferred.
JOB CODE: 099444
Quality EngineerAn expanding company is looking for a qualified Supplier Quality Engineer.
This person will travel to suppliers and determine if they are capable of delivering parts and then continually work with them to improve quality and efficiencies.
Requires strong technical background as well as good people skills and presentation.
JOB CODE: 149092
Supply Chain Specialist/ Customer Service ManagerLooking for a person with strong ERP knowledge who will be a liason between the customer and the company. This person will be in close contact with the customer, and constantly updating the MRP system as far as order amounts, lead times, inventory levels, and productions schedules. This person will also be repsonsible for keeping the sales group updated on new customer requirements.
JOB CODE: 266438
Senior IT EngineerA large adhesive and materials manufacturer is looking for a Senior IT Engineer.
Daily IT support for end to end manufacturing operation across two manufacturing plants on the same campus.
Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline.
6+ years related experience. Demonstrated working knowledge of IT infrastructure and ERP systems.
PMI PMP Certification a plus.
Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following: QAD MFG/Pre ERP system, MasterControl, WonderWare Historian, Shop Floor Manufacturing Systems (MES).
JOB CODE: 367117
Sales, HR and Marketing
Sales ManagerA large manufacturer that focuses on advanced materials is looking for a Sales Manager to sell advanced electronic materials to a variety of industries involved in sensors, optical devices, and other circuit level electronics. The Sales Manager will oversee Regional Sales, Inside Sales, and Sales Support.
30% travel, some international
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Proven leadership ability to mentor and develop employees to achieve objectives
JOB CODE: 1327913
Sales EngineerSuccessful company has an opening for a Sales Engineer.
- Maintain sales levels that- meet or exceed- annual sales goals.
- Call on existing customers and secure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Develop new buying accounts.
- Maintain an up to date database.
- Communicate openly and work effectively with technicians, service manager, regional manager, corporate services, associates and vendors.
Bachelors degree required along with 1-5 years experience.
JOB CODE: 336975