Engineering & Design
Compliance Product EngineerOur client company is looking for a Compliance Product Engineer. This person will be responsible to plan, supervise/conduct and report on product assurance engineering tasks. Additionally they will be leading the design teams through the product safety requirements to eliminate the mechanical, electrical and electromagnetic hazards. They will support the manufacturing effort to help assure product compliance as it is manufactured and documented with the various third party agencies.
- Plan, initiate and supervise alpha-level design conformance/compliance tests and evaluations to the above standards and specifications
- Maintain cognizance of all applicable external codes, standards, regulations and specifications
- Oversee corporate compliance with all applicable external codes, standards, regulations and specifications
- Provide information and technical assistance to design and manufacturing teams on codes, standards regulations and specifications
- Participate in the resolution of variation notices and non-conformities
- Analyze and report on a PA/Compliance test results
- Perform product audits for compliance with applicable external codes, standards, regulations, specifications, and agency procedures
- Plan, initiate and ensure compliance with applicable RFI/EMC standards as required to meet “Country specific regulations
- 4 year technical degree, Electrical Engineering preferred
- 3-5 years experience in assurance sciences (PA,QA, QC, and Re)
- minimum 3 years’ experience in RFI/EMC compliance
JOB CODE: 802990
Development Valves EngineerOur client company is looking for Development Valves Engineer who can carry on current programs they already have in process. This person will plan, schedule, and coordinate detailed phases of engineering work in part f a major project or in a total project of moderate scope. Additional they will devise new approaches to problems encountered. IN this role they will perform work that involves conventional engineering, but include a variety of complex features such as conflicting design requirement, unsuitability of standard materials, and difficult coordination requirements.
This person must have a BSME with 5-10 years of product design experience. Would prefer someone with experience with SolidWorks and ANSYS Mechanical or ANSYS CFD.
JOB CODE: 640508
Engineer Development *Entry Level*Our client company is looking for a Development Engineer to work with internal and external customers and suppliers to enhance and improve the manufacturing process of electronic and electromechanical products. This is an entry level position to support Engineering prototypes, current production, service and repair.
- Review/prepare Product Engineering documentation on a daily basis
- New product design reviews with Design Engineering
- Support new product introductions through the design, build and qualification stages
- Support Material Review Board Engineers in manufacturing related non-conformances
- Support production, electronics testing, and service and repair
- Support suppliers with data import and export functions
- Design and maintain visual reporting tools
- Candidates must be willing to travel to support the Global Manufacturing Operation
Associates degree in Engineering-related field; Bachelors a plus
JOB CODE: 115123
Lead Software EngineerOur client company is looking for a Lead Software Engineer for robotics systems. This individual will be developing embedded and Linux software for autonomous robotic outdoor power products.
- Developing both high and low level real-time control systems
- Supporting the commercialization and transition of new robotic systems into the market
- Creating new software for robotics
- Leading software development for junior engineers and consultants
- Collaborating with the team to develop system architectures for robotic products
- Solid foundation in computer architecture, algorithm design and data structures
- Ability to conform to existing coding standards and software style guides
- Familiarity with debugging tools such as a logic analyzers, multi-meters and oscilloscopes
- Demonstrates best practices in embedded software and firmware engineering development
- Strong skill in modular design and coding desired
- Experience with Safety Critical SW requirements
- Bachelors, Masters, or PHD degree in computer science, embedded software engineering or related field
- 8+ years of embedded software development experience
- Outstanding computer programming skills with 3+ years of experience programming in C and Python
- Understanding of software testing methodologies and software repositories such as SVN and GIT
- Experience developing requirements and design documents in addition to writing code
JOB CODE: 100962
Manufacturing EngineerOur client company is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer who has a strong focus on process improvement, green belt or lean training, and project experience.
- Manage the assembly process development, including methodology, document approvals, tool design and operation by operation fabrication through to final assembly and delivery to the latest configuration
- Ensure customer and internal changes are implemented internally and externally within HDI MRP system
- Eliminate waste using Lean/Sigma tools to create Standard Operating Instructions (3D Catia Modelling) and implement visual bar charts for shop floor
- Execute Rework and Non-Conformance Management
- Research, design, maintain, purchase and implement assembly tooling, fixturing, special tools, handling equipment and shipping rotable tools/crates as required
- Reviews Quotes and Contracts with Purchasing
- Studies and improves the manufacturing process by monitoring quality, cycle times and methods of operations
- Excellent understanding of manufacturing principles, methods & planning, materials and tool design
- 10 years experience in aerospace manufacturing
- Understanding of AS9100
- In depth knowledge of GD&T
- Bachelors Degree in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering
JOB CODE: 100393
Project EngineerOur client company is looking for a Project Engineer to manage projects from inception to culminations, working with other departments, and across the full range of company products.
- Issue bill of materials , drawings, and ECN’s to production and purchasing departments
- Assist sales department to determine applicable specifications and estimate costs for new inquiries
- Review previous designs and releases and update to incorporate new designs
- Work with inspection and production to determine dispositions for non-conforming parts
- Conversion and “Americanization” of metric designs and drawings
- Coordinate and manage engineering time spent on each project vs. budgeted allotment
- BS or technical degree desired
- Minimum of 5 years experience in machine design
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and SolidWorks including 2D drawing portion
- Heavy weldment experience
- Understanding of tolerancing stack-up and including geometric tolerancing
- Capable of arranging assembly drawings and bill of material for equipment design
- Hydraulic and pneumatic circuit design experience
- Experience with cost estimating and reduction
- Vendor and customer contact experience
JOB CODE: 029498
Process EngineerOur client company is looking for a Process Engineer to improve the plants overall equipment effectiveness.Responsibilities include developing capital budgets to ensure the continued operations of the facility.
- Implement engineering changes and process improvement techniques
- Lead weekly Kaizen team activity
- Provide training and technical guidance to all departments as it relates to process improvement, cost reduction training , and safety
- Maintain technical documentation and software
- Manage and coordinate plant improvement projects to achieve budgeted CI savings goals
- Develop a solid working relationship with equipment vendors and production department personnel
- Partner with mechanical and electrical group leader to accomplish process improvement maintenance activities
- Provide guidance to all employees in department regarding quality, safety, maintenance, and safe operating procedures
- Plan new equipment installation and plant layout revisions
- Assures compliance with S & H laws dealing with ergonomics, toxicology, waste, water, and air by investigating new regulations and working with consultants, attorneys and other legislative and regulatory groups on legal and regulatory interpretations
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or experience in a related field with 8-10 years of combines education/experience managing a plant maintenance operation
- Six sigma, TPM, Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen, RCFA, and 5s methodology
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
JOB CODE: 701400
Quality EngineerOur client company is looking for a Quality Engineer to maintain quality standards by approving incoming materials, in-process production, and finished products along with recording quality results.
- Determines quality improvement parameters by identifying statistical methods relevant to manufacturing processes
- Establishes statistical confidence by identifying same size and acceptable error
- Develops sampling plans by applying attribute, variable, and sequential sampling methods
- Analyzes data bu completing hypothesis, normal distribution, and process capability analysis tests
- Provide quality engineering support to operations ensuring consistent application of quality techniques
- Resolve quality issues of capability, tolerancing, and materials related issues
- Develop and submit PPAP documents for new product launches to meet customer requirements
- Participate in the development of Failure Mode and Effect analysis (FMEA)
- Develop the annual audit plan, train internal audit team members, perform necessary duties as Res’ Lead Internal Auditor and provide ongoing communication/reporting of results
- Investigate the factors using surrounding low sales of a product due to poor quality and handle customer and supplier quality issues
- Root cause analysis and implementation of corrective action for process related concerns
- Responsible for continual improvement activities to enhance the quality system, such as 5s, kaizen, lean methods etc.
- A mechanical background for the the equipment. processes, inspection procedure, and methods of manufacturing. Ability to operate precision inspection equipment (CMM, Zeiss Rondcom, Tesa scan) and general inspection equipment including optical comparator, micrometers, calipers, and indicators
- Minimum of 2 years related quality experience
JOB CODE: 161089
Sr. Application/ Electronics EngineerOur client company is looking for a Senior Application/Electronics Engineer.
- Review application or information requests for the proposed use of products in systems design. Respond to all inquiries and provide technical support.
- Derive and convey technical data to support sales, engineering and service. Conduct technical presentations, training sessions and seminars as required.
- Assist customers in system development, start-up, troubleshooting, and system modification. When practical, develop special hardware adapters, control mechanism and interfaces to address special customer requirements.
- Develop and disseminate all necessary engineering documentation such as engineering drawings, specification sheets, model codes, bill of maters, parts drawings, change notices, parts lists, service procedures and troubleshooting guides as required.
- Provide software programming capability to develop underspeed controllers (c programming language) and other electronic components.
- Augment product like with identification of electronic controls and devices that would enhance system presentations and solutions. Initiate and execute qualification of aforementioned devices
- Review potential applications; ensure application requirements and information is complete. Determine feasibility, investigate all possibilities and develop options to address request. Formulate summary of results, including alternative solutions.
- Derive and disseminate technical data pertaining to products and their application to support sales netowrk, OEM’s and service. Write technical bulletins, descriptions, proposals, procedures or analysis and conduct technical presentations and training sessions.
- Develop system concepts for the use of products including controls. Assist customers in system design, hardware identification and configuration, start-up, troubleshooting, and system modifications. Where applicable, design or identify special controls, electronic devices, adapters or interfaces to incorporate special customer requirements which would not otherwise be accommodated with standard product.
- Record and track all OEM application specifications; see to it that all necessary engineering drawings are made; develop precise model codes, bills of materials, test specifications, assembly instructions, machine shop orders and change notices to technically and accurately define OEM products.
- Develop parts lists and drawings, adjustment and service procedures, and troubleshooting guides.
JOB CODE: 839385
Senior Reliability EngineerOur client company is looking for a Senior Reliability Engineer. This person will be responsible for planning, supervising, conducting and reporting on Reliability Engineering tasks, in support of design and reliability improvement/control efforts.
- Establish RAM Standards and Specifications in appropriate design documents
- Provide direction in making prediction, allocations, and estimates of RAM and associated parameters using theoretical and empirical methods
- Plan and supervise Design Qualification testing, ie; Structured Engineering Testing, Reliability Growth Testing Reliability Demonstration Testing, and Production Reliability Acceptance Testing.
- Participate in Field/ In-House Audits and product staging, participate in formal and informal design reviews and in hardware and firmware qualification tasks
- Perform appropriate analyses on laboratory test and field performance data
- Participate in failure-analysis and corrective action activities
- Evaluate suppliers, purchased materials, parts, subassemblies, and service for RAM capabilities and conformance
- Participate in firmware qualification tasks
Must have a Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering with at least 5 years of experience as a Reliability engineer or Quality Engineer .
JOB CODE: 294198
Black BeltWe currently have an opening for a Black Belt with one of our client companies. This person will lead and manage six sigma projects in order to accomplish measurable business process improvements and improve overall business objectives.
- Employ Six Sigma methodology and analytics into organizational operations
- Evaluate current processes, determine their effectiveness, identify opportunities and recommend strategies for improvement
- Actively lead kaizen events and other lean activities as part of project deliverables
- Work with other black belt and green belt professionals in the planning, designing and acocomplishing of key projects
- Participate in the planning and execution of the company strategic business plan
- Mentor and train operations staff in lean or six sigma principles
Must have a BS/BA in Business Management, Engineering, or other related field. 3-5 years of experience in business operations and/or plant manufacturing or engineering.
JOB CODE: 785146
Director of EngineeringWe are looking for a Director of Engineering. This person will ensure that appropriate resources are allocated to achieve financial and business objectives.
- Member of the Engineering Leadership Team. Works with the VP of Engineering and other Center of Excellence Directors to ensure consistency across COE’s, develop strategies, budgets and resource planning.
- Responsible for managing COE design-related activities across sites through the entire product life cycle to achieve Strategic Business Unit objectives
- Manages COE activities across sites to meet business cases targets
- Responsible for improving processes, tools and methods standardization across sites leveraging best practices or other industry benchmarks to improve engineering efficiency
- Works with VP of Engineering to define R&T / Product roadmaps and investment strategies, methods, tools and capital expenditures for COE
- Responsible for developing team skills and competencies. Identifies needs for new competencies, resources and training needs.
- Coordinated resource allocation/sharing across Project Team and across sites to ensure optimum utilization and effectiveness.
- Manages COE budget up to $15M max. Participates on regular governance reviews to ensure financial objectives are being met
- Engages COE to support bid phase activities including bid decision, trade off/cost studies, technical proposal preparation and review.
- Responsible for monitoring/managing COE performance with respect to non-recurring costs and recurring costs execution and competitiveness, rework costs, milestone performance and product quality/performance
- Serves as the main COE interface/representative with external customers
- Responsible for up to 70 engineers across sites
Must have BS or equivalent Engineering degree with 5-10 years management/leadership experience.
JOB CODE: 472850
Director of QualityWe are looking for a Director of Quality to oversee two plants, two labs, one customer service center as well as ensuring supplier quality with import/export partners.
- Manage relationships with key vendors, address quality issues and champion new product development.
- Insure supplier development, supplier quality, and establish a strong supplier quality program. The supplier quality program will need to be for both domestic and foreign suppliers.
- In conjunction with Engineering, establish and maintain a new product development quality process.
- Develop and lead a high quality organization charged with ownership of product and process quality within the companys manufacturing sites.
- Provide leadership and coaching on the development of quality strategies for product families; assist team and key business partners in driving quality movements partners in driving quality improvements based on customer data.
- Set business metrics for the team and provide performance feedback’ provide guidance to team on setting and achieving individual objectives aligned with team goals.
- Ensure the balance of quality and other business objectives to drive success of business partner initiatives while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Incorporate the use of Lean/Six Sigma tools and methods in team activities and business problem solving.
- Champion the development and deployment of quality and reliability engineering, promote analytical problem solving through sound statistical applications.
- Expand the quality system infrastructure using ISO/QS/TS principles to ensure robust , reproducible, high quality manufacturing processes.
- As a part of the executive team, advise on strategy from a quality perspective and assess what the business needs to do to drive revenue and brand forward.
- Assess primary supplier and quality systems, identify and carry out key improvements and overhauls.
- Establish relationship with professional vendors and ensure quality issues are addressed promptly.
- Liaise with engineering to improve end-user experience as it relates to product and installation.
- Spearhead new product development along with engineering.
- Synthesize raw data from customer service and return centers, processing end results to improve on product quality and advise on areas of investment.
- Bachelors degree in mechanical engineering,electrical engineering, manufacturing engineering, or business administration, or equivalent number of years experience
- 10+ years of quality/process engineering with a minimum of 5 years of supervisory experience
- Six Sigma Black Belt strongly preferred
JOB CODE: 474884
Factory ManagerWe are looking for a Factory Manager to manage all facets of operations applying world class manufacturing techniques in the pursuit of continuous improvement for process, quality, service, products and environment. This person will plan, direct, and coordinate the work activities and resources necessary for manufacturing products in accordance with cost, quality, and quality specifications.
- Proactively identify and implement continuous improvements as it relates to operations
- Provide a clean, safe, organized working environment within the company that is conductive to efficient and productive operations
- Develop systems to plan and manage production, capacity, inventories and purchases
- Develop, implement and support systems to achieve cost reductions, quality improvements, productively increases, inventory reductions and service improvements; Set-up Reductions, assemble to Order, Build to order, etc.
- Research, justify, procure and implement new technology to maximize company profitability
- Establish and implement training requirements and develop cross-functional employees
- Manage the development and implementation of preproduction projects
- Manage staff and resources to achieve company objectives
- Must spend a minimum of 15% of time on factory floor
- B.A> in Business, B.S in Engineering, or equivalent combination of bachelors degree and 6-8 years of manufacturing experience
- 8+ years manufacturing experience to include methods, process improvement, and capital equipment purchases.
- Knowledge and experience with manufacturing information systems to include forecasting, MRP, SPC, labor and costing
JOB CODE: 481437
Maintenance ManagerWe are looking for a Maintenance Manager to oversee a facility that has 185 employees that makes all of its products from start to finish.
- Provide direct supervision, technical direction, administrative management, and leadership in the maintenance and engineering areas. Will have 3 direct reports and 13 union hourly indirect reports.
- Responsible for the management of all equipment, site, and facility maintenance and utilities.
- Manage plant-wide maintenance and capital program maximizing asses reliability, uptime, and cost effectiveness with available resources.
- Manage plant environmental programs to ensure compliance with Federal, State and Local regulations.
- Provide long-range planning for the facility and equipment needs including capital and major repairs.
- Develop, implement and oversee predictive, preventative and corrective maintenance programs.
- Use other maintenance disciplines in the development and application of reliability engineering root-cause analysis and troubleshooting of equipment and processes.
- Coach and develop training plans for all maintenance technicians
- Manage storeroom and planner functions
- Ensure plants compliance to 3rd party functional control / pre-requisite program requirements including HACCP, SQF, and other customer-mandated programs.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or related field and 5+ years maintenance experience including:
- Computer maintenance management systems use and implementation (preferably SAP), Planning and Scheduling, Preventative /Predicative /Precision Machine, Central Stores Management, and Reliability Engineering
JOB CODE: 706481
PCB DesignerOur client company is looking for a PCB Designer. This position will entail close collaboration with design engineers to produce detailed layouts of rigid printed circuit boards as well as supporting documentation for production using CAD and CAE software.
- Drive evolution of PCB design standards by keeping current on underlying PCB materials technology, fabrication, and assembly processes and their application to the company’s products.
- Manage all PCB design electronic files
- Create mechanical drawings as necessary for documentation and product development needs
- Maintain technical coordination with engineering, test, suppliers, manufacturing, contract manufacturers, and quality to ensure cost effective design manufacturability
- Conduct design feasibility studies to identify layout-related trade-offs on packaging, cost, manufacturing and system performance for engineering design team
- Understand the company’s compliance requirements and work with design and compliance engineers to meet them
- Perform complex and difficult CAD and CAE tasks requiring extensive skill and knowledge of equipment capabilities, applications techniques, and design limits
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in printed circuit board layout for volume production preferably with experience in high volume consumer electronics
- Demonstrate record of producing high-quality printed circuit board designs
- Experience with professional-level schematic capture, PCB layout, and 2D drafting packages.
JOB CODE: 313165
PlannerOur client company is looking for a Planner.
- Plan, schedule, release, and control production orders based on MRP requirements
- Develop, communicate and execute production schedules, material plans and inventory levels based on engineering needs, production demand, plant capacity, and the master production schedule
- Analyze MRP data to ensure accuracy and that the materials are on schedule; advise on critical parts requiring reschedule
- Participate in daily production meetings to review previous days results and discuss current/future production
- Plan and schedule workflow for each department and operation according to previously established manufacturing sequences and lead times
- Readjust schedules according to production progress, change orders, shipping considerations, or other conditions
- Understand yields/NCR’s and impacts to MRP
- Track and report progress against the production plan, measure and report performance to plan
- Prepare production reports
- Responsible for establishing, maintaining and communicating daily reports reflecting inventory, customer allocations and work orders
- Analyze plant capacity data and work to level load production throughout the facility
JOB CODE: 773629
Program ManagerOur client company is looking for a Program Manager.
Some Responsibilities include:
- Directs, coordinates and exercises functional authority by planning, organization, control, integration and completion of a large and important project or a program recently represented by a number of small projects with many complex features.
- Works intimately with QA and Productions to oversee new product launches with successful PPAPs.
- Plans and formulates engineering program and organizes projects and staff according to project requirements.
- Reviews new designs for the compliance with engineering principles, company standards, and customer specifications.
- Coordinates activities concerned with technical developments scheduling and resolving engineering design and test problems.
- Evaluates and improves design chances, specifications and drawing releases.
- Experience with PPAP, APQP, FMEA, control plans, and GD&T.
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent experience.
- 5 years experience in all phases of engineering projects, past experience in leading and directing projects and the work of others.
JOB CODE: 173748
Software DevelopersWe are looking for multiple Software Developers with either junior or mid level experience.
- Full life cycle application development
- Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages
- Object-oriented Design and Analysis
- Support, maintain and document software functionality
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- Implement localization or globalization of software
- Participate in functional and technical meetings throughout the development life cycle
- Develop software user interfaces using internal tools and frameworks
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures
- Design or develop automated testing tools
- Develop or specify standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness
- Responsible for browser and server side test automation
- Experience diagnosing, reporting, tracking and resolving quality issues
- Experience developing and executing manual and automated test suites
- Familiarity with QA tools and techniques, bug tracking systems, test design and execution
- Experience working in a variety of programming languages and environments
- Working knowledge of some or all of the following quality assurance methods: Unit, integration, regression, user interface automated testing
- Experience testing web-based enterprise applications
- Experience developing software with either C# and/or JAVA
- Understanding of MS SQL Server
JOB CODE: 831299
Technical Sales RepWe are looking for a Technical Sales Rep. This person will be responsible for selling equipment and systems for stationary, portable, and track mounted applications. This industries they serve are mining, aggregate processing and recycling. This person will inherit accounts that they will be responsible for maintaining as well as building and expanding. The territory is the entire United States and the travel for this role is about 20%.
JOB CODE: 256267
Sales, HR and Marketing
Lab ManagerWe are currently looking for a Laboratory Manager. This person will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the lab and the direction of the Lab personnel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote the abilities of the lab for new equipment, experimental and internal mixing.
- Ensure the customers and prospects realize the performance potential of the company machinery.
- Identify opportunities to enhance machinery designs to improve customer productivity and mix quality.
- Support sales efforts by providing technical marketing information/assistance and through customer visits.
- Assist engineering with the determination of optimal machinery specifications from trial lab data.
- Provide process improvement recommendations to customers based on field testing and mix data.
- Use industry contacts to assist the sales team in identifying new sales opportunities and markets for new and existing machinery and services.
- Work in conjunction with sales and engineering for the preparation of technical presentations.
- Coordinate in-house customer trials including material preparation, data collection, data analysis, reporting and the determination of customer recommendations.
- Ensure that the laboratory equipment, materials and chemicals are handled/ operated in a safe manner.
- Bachelors degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, polymer science or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of compound or development work in rubber or elastomeric systems
- Experience in scientific methodology including data collection and reporting
- Experience in small and large scale processing environments
- Experience in dealing with customers, including trials, follow-up meetings and reporting
- Hands-on, practical and open-minded approach that welcomes collaboration and team involvement
JOB CODE: 195628