Engineering & Design
DesignerOur client company is looking for a Mechanical Designer.
Some Responsibilities include:
- Issue bills of materials, drawings and ECNs to production and purchasing departments, under direction of various engineering staff
- Review previous designs and releases and update to incorporate new designs.
- create new designs for customer specific change requests
- Convert and “Americanize” metric designs and drawings
- 5 years minimum in machine design experience in tire & rubber or non-related heavy industry
- BS or technical degree desirable
- Proficiency in AutoCAD 2010-2012 and SolidWorks 2010-2012 including 2D drawing portion
JOB CODE: 933648
Field Service EngineerOur client company is looking for a Field Service Engineer who is willing to travel up to 70%. This person should have experience working with electro-mechanical maintenance and be able to troubleshoot PLC Ladder Logic.
JOB CODE: 713900
Manufacturing EngineerOur client company is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer who has a strong focus on process improvement, green belt or lean training, and project experience.
- Manage the assembly process development, including methodology, document approvals, tool design and operation by operation fabrication through to final assembly and delivery to the latest configuration
- Ensure customer and internal changes are implemented internally and externally within HDI MRP system
- Eliminate waste using Lean/Sigma tools to create Standard Operating Instructions (3D Catia Modelling) and implement visual bar charts for shop floor
- Execute Rework and Non-Conformance Management
- Research, design, maintain, purchase and implement assembly tooling, fixturing, special tools, handling equipment and shipping rotable tools/crates as required
- Reviews Quotes and Contracts with Purchasing
- Studies and improves the manufacturing process by monitoring quality, cycle times and methods of operations
- Excellent understanding of manufacturing principles, methods & planning, materials and tool design
- 10 years experience in aerospace manufacturing
- Understanding of AS9100
- In depth knowledge of GD&T
- Bachelors Degree in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering
JOB CODE: 100393
Power Systems EngineerOur client company is looking for a Power Systems Engineer. This person can reside anywhere in the United States but must be willing to travel 75% of the time with Sales. This person will be responsible for Arc Flash/Fault studies and analysis. The main part of this position will be talking to customers about replace fuses to breakers. This position requires a bachelors degree along with a PE license.
JOB CODE: 028923
PCB DesignerOur client company is looking for a PCB Designer.
Some Responsibilities include:
- Drive evolution of Company’s PCB design standards bu keeping current on underlying PCB materials technology , fabrication. and assembly processes and their application to the companys products
- Manage all PCB design electronic files
- Create mechanical drawings as necessary for documentation and product development needs
- Maintain technical coordination with engineering, test, suppliers, manufacturing, contract manufacturers, and quality to ensure cost effective design manufacturability
- Conduct design feasibility studies to identify layout-related trade-offs on packaging, cost, manufacturing and system performance
- Perform complex and difficult CAD and CAE tasks requiring extensive skill and knowledge of equipment capabilities, applications techniques, and design limits
- 6 years experience in pcb layout for volume production
- Experience with professional-level schematic capture, PCB layout, and 2D drafting packages
JOB CODE: 313165
Process Engineer/ TechnicianOur client company is looking for an experienced Process Engineer/ Technician. This person will need experience in the plastics industry and be familiar with the plastics process and injection molding. This is a smaller company so this person must be able to wear multiple hats and have the ability to troubleshoot machines.
JOB CODE: 116289
Purchasing ManagerOur client company is looking for a Purchasing Manager. This person will manage a group of 4-5 direct reports within the purchasing department. The role will require evaluation of quotes, Analyzing the market and determining present and future material availability, and preparing purchase orders/contracts. This person should be prepare to be the main point of contact between the purchasing divisions as well as working with any supplier issues.
JOB CODE: 463097
Quality EngineerOur client company is looking for a Quality Engineer. This position will be responsible for providing direction to vendors on the behalf of the company.
- Point of contact for vendor and sub-contractor communication in addition to auditing and qualifying vendors,sub-contractors, test facilities, and calibration lab.
- Maintain ASL.
- Able to perform first piece, in process and final inspection.
- Control test sample communication and documentation.
- Backup person for receiving inspection, final audits, layouts, certification process, RMA’s, Customer CAPA resolution
- Must be able to use gages: tape measure, calipers, micrometers, and Brinell hardness tester.
- Able to read and interpret drawings, specifications, customer orders, customer suppliers quality manuals, contracts, etc.
- Able to execute CAPA process along with root cause analysis and implementation of corrective action with Vendors and Sub-contracts
** Associates degree or 5-10 years experience.
Sr. Application/ Electronics EngineerOur client company is looking for a Senior Application/Electronics Engineer.
- Review application or information requests for the proposed use of products in systems design. Respond to all inquiries and provide technical support.
- Derive and convey technical data to support sales, engineering and service. Conduct technical presentations, training sessions and seminars as required.
- Assist customers in system development, start-up, troubleshooting, and system modification. When practical, develop special hardware adapters, control mechanism and interfaces to address special customer requirements.
- Develop and disseminate all necessary engineering documentation such as engineering drawings, specification sheets, model codes, bill of maters, parts drawings, change notices, parts lists, service procedures and troubleshooting guides as required.
- Provide software programming capability to develop underspeed controllers (c programming language) and other electronic components.
- Augment product like with identification of electronic controls and devices that would enhance system presentations and solutions. Initiate and execute qualification of aforementioned devices
- Review potential applications; ensure application requirements and information is complete. Determine feasibility, investigate all possibilities and develop options to address request. Formulate summary of results, including alternative solutions.
- Derive and disseminate technical data pertaining to products and their application to support sales netowrk, OEM’s and service. Write technical bulletins, descriptions, proposals, procedures or analysis and conduct technical presentations and training sessions.
- Develop system concepts for the use of products including controls. Assist customers in system design, hardware identification and configuration, start-up, troubleshooting, and system modifications. Where applicable, design or identify special controls, electronic devices, adapters or interfaces to incorporate special customer requirements which would not otherwise be accommodated with standard product.
- Record and track all OEM application specifications; see to it that all necessary engineering drawings are made; develop precise model codes, bills of materials, test specifications, assembly instructions, machine shop orders and change notices to technically and accurately define OEM products.
- Develop parts lists and drawings, adjustment and service procedures, and troubleshooting guides.
JOB CODE: 839385
Automation TechnicianOur client company is looking for an Automation Technician to cover 2nd or 3rd shift.
- Maintain and improve mechanical and electronic automated production cells
- Reduce cycle times through new technologies and improvements within the existing equipment
- Create and design of new testing equipment required for maintaining quality of product
- PLC troubleshooting/ programming
- Maintaining of electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic systems
- Equipment cycle time reductions
- Replace faulty electrical components of machines such as relays, switches, and motors and positions sensing devices
- Millwright or electronic technologist or equivalent work experience and knowledge
- Self-starter with developed analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in the automation industry, particularly having been involved with machine design/redesign, machine building and debug, maintenance/ repair (both mechanical and electrical), as well as basic familiarity with PLC programming
JOB CODE: 983749
Director of QualityWe are looking for a Director of Quality to oversee two plants, two labs, one customer service center as well as ensuring supplier quality with import/export partners.
- Manage relationships with key vendors, address quality issues and champion new product development.
- Insure supplier development, supplier quality, and establish a strong supplier quality program. The supplier quality program will need to be for both domestic and foreign suppliers.
- In conjunction with Engineering, establish and maintain a new product development quality process.
- Develop and lead a high quality organization charged with ownership of product and process quality within the companys manufacturing sites.
- Provide leadership and coaching on the development of quality strategies for product families; assist team and key business partners in driving quality movements partners in driving quality improvements based on customer data.
- Set business metrics for the team and provide performance feedback’ provide guidance to team on setting and achieving individual objectives aligned with team goals.
- Ensure the balance of quality and other business objectives to drive success of business partner initiatives while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Incorporate the use of Lean/Six Sigma tools and methods in team activities and business problem solving.
- Champion the development and deployment of quality and reliability engineering, promote analytical problem solving through sound statistical applications.
- Expand the quality system infrastructure using ISO/QS/TS principles to ensure robust , reproducible, high quality manufacturing processes.
- As a part of the executive team, advise on strategy from a quality perspective and assess what the business needs to do to drive revenue and brand forward.
- Assess primary supplier and quality systems, identify and carry out key improvements and overhauls.
- Establish relationship with professional vendors and ensure quality issues are addressed promptly.
- Liaise with engineering to improve end-user experience as it relates to product and installation.
- Spearhead new product development along with engineering.
- Synthesize raw data from customer service and return centers, processing end results to improve on product quality and advise on areas of investment.
- Bachelors degree in mechanical engineering,electrical engineering, manufacturing engineering, or business administration, or equivalent number of years experience
- 10+ years of quality/process engineering with a minimum of 5 years of supervisory experience
- Six Sigma Black Belt strongly preferred
JOB CODE: 474884
Maintenance ManagerOur client company is looking for a high volume Maintenance Manager. This person will manage and implement both the reactive work process and the planned maintenance execution processes for assigned facilities to ensure high reliability of equipment and systems in support of meeting safety, profitability, cost, and production goals.
- Manages the reactive maintenance work process to ensure that breakdowns or disruptions in the production processes are minimized and flow restored as quickly as possible.
- Manages planned maintenance execution and service activities in a way to maximize customer relationship with other departments
- Implements programs to ensure regular inspection and maintenance of all the machinery in the facility
- Develops and implements a short-range strategic improvement maintenance plan
- Implements and improves proactive activities including Preventive and Predictive maintenance
- Manages area spending and performance, initiates programs and procedures to reduce spending and enhance performance
- Works with managers effectively to ensure the policies and goals of the organization are met or exceeded
- Communicates policies and ensures employees create a safe, productive and pleasant work environment
- Determines skill gaps within the department and defines training to bridge the gaps
- Implements programs for loss analysis to develop improvement plans or root cause analysis
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a heavy manufacturing maintenance manager.
- Experience with CMM system
JOB CODE: 457426
Maintenance TechnicianOur client company is looking for a Maintenance Technician. We have two available positions, one for 2nd shift and one for 3rd shift.
- Read blueprints and schematic drawings to determine work procedures
- Dismantle machinery or equipment
- Moves machinery and equipment
- Assembles and installs equipment
- Constructs foundation for machines, using hand tools and building materials, such as wood , cement, and steel
- Aligns machines and equipment
- Assembles machinery and bolts, welds, rivets, or otherwise fastens them to foundation or other structures
- Repair and lubricate machinery and equipment
- Bachelors degree , certification, journeyman card, or minimum 3-4 years relevant work experience
- Experience with Ladder logic microprocessors, MicroLogix, PLC2, and PLC3 control logic
- Experience with PLCs and troubleshooting
- Must be able to read prints – electric and hydraulic wiring
JOB CODE: 175046
Program ManagerOur client company is looking for a Program Manager.
Some Responsibilities include:
- Directs, coordinates and exercises functional authority by planning, organization, control, integration and completion of a large and important project or a program recently represented by a number of small projects with many complex features.
- Works intimately with QA and Productions to oversee new product launches with successful PPAPs.
- Plans and formulates engineering program and organizes projects and staff according to project requirements.
- Reviews new designs for the compliance with engineering principles, company standards, and customer specifications.
- Coordinates activities concerned with technical developments scheduling and resolving engineering design and test problems.
- Evaluates and improves design chances, specifications and drawing releases.
- Experience with PPAP, APQP, FMEA, control plans, and GD&T.
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent experience.
- 5 years experience in all phases of engineering projects, past experience in leading and directing projects and the work of others.
JOB CODE: 173748
Tool Maker / Tool TechnicianOur client company is looking for a Tool Maker/ Tool Technician.
- Demonstrates confidence operating and maintaining a variety of conventional machine tools to cut, turn, mill, plane, drill, bore, and grind or otherwise shape work pieces to prescribed dimensions and finish.
- Fabricates and assembles components using hand tools to ensure completed tools, dies, jigs or fixtures working properly.
- Uses precision measuring instruments such as vernier calipers and micrometers to check finished parts to make sure they measure up to specifications.
- Investigates and performs corrective measures to repair hot runner systems.
- Prepares work order inspection reports, interpreting areas of concern while referring to the bill of materials, standards and tolerances.
- Logs and maintains preventative maintenance documents in the tool binders.
Education or Experience:
- Certified Mold Maker preferred
- Plastics and injection molding experience required
- Environment, Health & Safety experience preferred
- ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System experience preferred
JOB CODE: 526956
Software DevelopersWe are looking for multiple Software Developers with either junior or mid level experience.
- Full life cycle application development
- Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages
- Object-oriented Design and Analysis
- Support, maintain and document software functionality
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- Implement localization or globalization of software
- Participate in functional and technical meetings throughout the development life cycle
- Develop software user interfaces using internal tools and frameworks
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures
- Design or develop automated testing tools
- Develop or specify standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness
- Responsible for browser and server side test automation
- Experience diagnosing, reporting, tracking and resolving quality issues
- Experience developing and executing manual and automated test suites
- Familiarity with QA tools and techniques, bug tracking systems, test design and execution
- Experience working in a variety of programming languages and environments
- Working knowledge of some or all of the following quality assurance methods: Unit, integration, regression, user interface automated testing
- Experience testing web-based enterprise applications
- Experience developing software with either C# and/or JAVA
- Understanding of MS SQL Server
JOB CODE: 831299
Sales & Marketing ManagerOur client company is looking for a Sales & Marketing Manager. This person is responsible for the strategic planning, sales growth, and customer service of the organization.
- Develop annual sales plan in support of organizational strategy and objectives
- Recommends sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analysis
- Builds, develops and manages sales team capable of carrying out needed sales initiatives
- Bachelors degree
- 10+ years sales management experience
JOB CODE: 948726
Sales, HR and Marketing
MetallurgistOur client company is looking for a Metallurgist.This person will provide operation and project support related to order processing and the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of processes and products that safetly and cost-effectively meet or exceed customer demands for quality, consistency, and on-time performance.
- Material testing, including magnetic particle inspection
- Interfacing with sales, manufacturing department, and customers as required
- Review incoming orders for route sheet preparation and approval
- Maintain library of customer and industry standard specifications
- Maintain NADCAP Certification for Heat Treatments and MAG Particle.
- Maintain certification of laboratory and layout equipment
- Participate in customer and third party audits
- Monitor customer quality standards and notify managers and supervisors of changes or new standards
- Prepare test plans for new die configurations for Die Shop sample preparation and modify existing die test plans when customer specifications or drawings are revised
- Ensure personal compliance with safety policies and rules while promoting a culture of safety
- Comply with applicable regulatory standards and report any issues to appropriate manager
- Experience with closed die forgings and processing of carbon steel, alloy s, and super alloys.
- Familiarity with ISO, National Standards and Industry Specifications
- BS in Metallurgical Engineering or Material Science required.
- 2 years as process metallurgist with emphasis on shop-floor activities preferred.
JOB CODE: 924800